The School of Pipsology Quizzes are back! Are you getting perfect scores?

The FX-Men worked really hard on the new School Quizzes to test just how much you’ve learned from the School of Pipsology! Which reminds me… Quick! If you buy one standard lot of EUR/USD at 1.3400 and three standard lots at 1.3200, what is your average entry price?

You better have answered that one with a quickness. If not, it’s time to either go back to the School of Pipsology or start taking the quizzes!

In case you haven’t spotted the Quiz tab yet…

Yep, there it is! Just click that tab then and you’ll be taken to this page:

The FX-Men have created 43 quizzes for you to go through. Just click any of those links under the 11 grade levels and prepare to train your forex brain! If you feel you already know everything there is to know about forex trading, it wouldn’t hurt to prove it by acing all 43 of them… in one try! Send me a private message if you’ve done this, I’ll be happy to mail you a BabyPips.com loot bag. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about losing your awesome quiz scores because they get saved to your user account AND you can even show them off to other members for good measure! If you’re the shy type, don’t worry, we also give you the option to keep them private.

Questions? Suggestions? Do we have a quiz question that needs some fixin’? Respond to this thread or send us an email via <[email protected]>!

Good luck!

Well ALL of my quiz scores were lost, and I AM VERY disappointed in this site. How do you not keep the score history on the person’s account…?