ICT's MT4 Tools

I have been trying to download the following tools from ICT’s web site:

ICT Daily Pivot Macro Indicator-MT4
ICT Average Daily Range Ind -MT4.
ICT Asian Range Ind-MT4.
ICT Trader’sTrinity Ind-MT4.

After four attempts it looks to me as though the site is broken and the macros are no longer there,
and so far, I have received four unrelated downloads and one piece of malware.

If anyone who has a copy of any of them I would be really gratefull if they would upload them here.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Send me an email to <[email protected]> I will send you the torrent file. It contains more indicators than what is on the first page. I think I might might a zip folder on my computer at home that has a huge list of indicators. It will be later though as I am at work.

You can download the ICT indicator package here:

InnerCircleTrader Indicators.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Included:

ADR
Asia Session
Asia-NY Session
Big & Mid Figure
Daily Highs & Lows
Daily Line Box
Daily MidPivots
Daily Pivots Shifted
Fractal S & R
GMT Pivots
Killzones
Macro Pivots
Market Flow
Market Flow Table
Market Structure
Monthly Pivots
Overlay Charts
Pivot Daily Macro
Power of Three
Trinity Daily
Trinity Weekly
Trinity Monthly
USDX
Weekly MidPivot
Weekly Open
Weekly Pivots

I have also added a text file with the descriptions for every indicator.

1 Like

Hello I just wanna ask how to edit the Asian Range indicator. It say’s there Start (0:00) and End (8:00). My MT4 daily candle starts at 0:00 so this setting is ok for me?. I am at +4 GMT and it seems if i check it is a little bit late based on times. Thank you very much. I hope someone can help me…

Hi,

The official Asia Session is from 01:00 AM to 10:00 AM London Time (BST).
That is 04:00 AM to 13:00 PM your time, as London is currently GMT +1.

The ICT Asia Kill zone is from 00:00 AM to 04:00 AM London Time (BST).
That would be 03:00 AM to 07:00 AM your time.

Food for thought the asian range indicator does not work on the daily chart. In fact it does not work well on the 4hr. Best to use on the 1 hr or 15 min. But FXCT is correct try playing around with the settings to dial it in with those times. I personally no longer use that indi but when I did it worked well after some messing with it

Thanks for the link!
And THANK GOD for ICT!
…and babypips of course!!:43:

I cannot manage to download the zip file (I removed the link in the quote above as I can’t include a url yet). All I get is an installer for a download manager.

Has anyone succeeded in getting it (the ICT indicators zip file)?

Downloading from the 4shared website is really annoying but I have found a neat way to bypass the problem using 4server.info and it worked, so I am happy.

If anyone experiences similar problems, google 4server.info on youtube - there are some tutorials on how to use it (some are better than others :^) ).

hi fellow traders, someone kindly mail me the ICT indicators zip, the download link is broken, thank you in advance, happy n profitable trading

Pradeep1306,

Search through FX Gears.com
There is also a thread named “Old ICT torrent files” there.
Unfortunately, I can’t post direct links here as yet.

What broker does ICT use? Is it all about those that offer USDX still?

Old ICT Torrent Files, Direct Download

That should help

Me, you, them?? Sorry, confused here.

good day id like to download the indicator it does not exist on the site is the an alternative thank you

good day do you perhaps have another link that one is expired thank you very much

Link is invalid. Anyone know where to get these?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwypBuBCXUjJYXFWanBGdUJaWlE&usp=drive_web&tid=0BwypBuBCXUjJMmJDQ1VMS3N5WWc

also, here is another thread that has his courses,

ICT is difficult to follow right away, but take your time, go thru everything, take notes. He isnt direct, so you have to kinda figure things out on your own on how to trade his teachings.

He has been MIA since Wed, was supposed to release Money Maker 12, which is the newest installment of everything But hasnt been even on Twitter since the hour he was going to release MM12.

Hope he didnt get kidnapped and ditched like Reza, although different possible circumstances, his disappearance has some of us worried a bit…

Sqa’s Introductory Guide to ICT’s Works & Methods v2

Hello, could you please send me these indicators because the link doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Thank you! :slight_smile: