ICT's MT4 Tools

I cannot manage to download the zip file (I removed the link in the quote above as I can’t include a url yet). All I get is an installer for a download manager.

Has anyone succeeded in getting it (the ICT indicators zip file)?

Downloading from the 4shared website is really annoying but I have found a neat way to bypass the problem using 4server.info and it worked, so I am happy.

If anyone experiences similar problems, google 4server.info on youtube - there are some tutorials on how to use it (some are better than others :^) ).

hi fellow traders, someone kindly mail me the ICT indicators zip, the download link is broken, thank you in advance, happy n profitable trading

Pradeep1306,

Search through FX Gears.com
There is also a thread named “Old ICT torrent files” there.
Unfortunately, I can’t post direct links here as yet.

What broker does ICT use? Is it all about those that offer USDX still?

Old ICT Torrent Files, Direct Download

That should help

Me, you, them?? Sorry, confused here.

good day id like to download the indicator it does not exist on the site is the an alternative thank you

good day do you perhaps have another link that one is expired thank you very much

Link is invalid. Anyone know where to get these?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwypBuBCXUjJYXFWanBGdUJaWlE&usp=drive_web&tid=0BwypBuBCXUjJMmJDQ1VMS3N5WWc

also, here is another thread that has his courses,

ICT is difficult to follow right away, but take your time, go thru everything, take notes. He isnt direct, so you have to kinda figure things out on your own on how to trade his teachings.

He has been MIA since Wed, was supposed to release Money Maker 12, which is the newest installment of everything But hasnt been even on Twitter since the hour he was going to release MM12.

Hope he didnt get kidnapped and ditched like Reza, although different possible circumstances, his disappearance has some of us worried a bit…

Sqa’s Introductory Guide to ICT’s Works & Methods v2

Hello, could you please send me these indicators because the link doesn’t seem to work anymore.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Humm, they must of just turned the switch on again, the links still work,

Hello Please Please can you share again this indicators ? please I cant find them nowhere else

Yeah right m8. You joined to ask this? Let me save you time and money. Go away. This is not a game for you.

hey Guys
The tools have downloaded but how do i get them into MT4. Can someone help me with this please.

I joined just to tell you I can see why you were banned.

This looks amazing, but unfortunately all the links in this thread are broken. Does anyone have anything else? similar?

Hey Senor
The link is invalid. Any other working link?