Share your myfxbook account

[B]Main idea -[/B] [B]share myfxbook account[/B]. [I]If you don’t have one, its pretty easy to register and sync it with any broker (even with oanda).[/I] Site - Automated analytical tool for your forex trading account, Social forex community | Myfxbook

[B]Reasons.[/B]
[B]

1. Help newcomers and newbies (such as myself) openly see trading world - with all drawdown, losses, good times and bad.

2. Help newcomers and newbies distinguish between lots of models and strategies. Help them to pick only few so they could try to follow/learn from that person.

3. Prove your system/method is profitable.

4. Separate “wannabes” from real deal.[/B]

[B][U]I am not advertising this site[/U][/B]

[I][B]Nickname at myfxbook:[/B][/I] PipJoker PipJoker System | Myfxbook
[I][B]Strategy used:[/B][/I] I use ICT strategy. More about it you can find in “The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild” thread at [B]day trading[/B] (301 Moved Permanently).

As you can see, i suck at the moment :slight_smile: my excuse is that i’ve been trading real only for 4 months and about 7 months with demo overall. Right now am back to demo to find my tune.

[I]I would like to invite all to share their accounts to the community. Maybe we’ll eventually find the holy grail together ;)[/I]

Imo your overtrading if your following icts methods. Atleast thats what it looks like on your acc

Lol. Please send your insights in private. This thread is NOT for discussion if am overtrading or not.
And if you happen to trade the right way, please show it on myfxaccount. Thank you.

I have to admit I lost some focus last week. Mine looks similar to yours, but didn’t totally blow up the account. I had a stint of two months where I was just breaking even. I lost patients the last two weeks and it took a nose dive. It’s totally out of character for me. In fact is my stock portfolio actually looks decent. I think my main problems is still over trading in Forex. The plan is take this week off from trading and get my head straight among other things. Also do some review. ICT concepts that I have add to my tool box so far have been effective. What I really need to work on admitting to myself when I am wrong in my analysis. At this point I really need to flatten my positions and reassess instead of trying to prove myself right. It is not a good idea to try and call the ups and bottom of the market. The bank will just keep squeezing every body out until there no more stops to crush then the top or bottom forms. It is a little embarrassing for me to show this because I did so poorly the last two weeks.

Here goes:
IBFX Mini System | Myfxbook

Maybe being more open will help me stick to my trading plan which has actually been working if it had not been for me being stubborn taking two consecutive losses which should mean stop trading, reevaluate, and come back later for a better setup.

4 months live : 1 month demo

Cheers.

Myfxbook: Baba Yara System | Myfxbook

Strategy used: The main system I employ now is “The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild” thread at day trading (The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild).

I am still stuck around BE of my initial investment and in an 11.5% drawdown from my equity high. My second quarter dream was to keep the account alive which I managed, my third quarter dream is to turn a profit month after month. Lets see if it works out.

just started with a new method, which i would like to try. this is just demo and it will probably take some time before you can see some meaningful results, because this is quite long term. i also have a live account where i mainly trade ICT-style with some other support/resistance concepts, but i can’t share it because i can’t connect that broker account to myfxbook.

long term breakout trading System | Myfxbook

My main challenge is to stickt to the plan of trading less max of two trades in a day and to cut my losses early. Early part of last week was good until Friday when I suffered the effects of overtrading. Well i guess there is so much that needs to be mastered most importantly my emotions. Monitor me here and give me a good spank when i am going wayward.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/fxganster/336522

Nice thread Pipjoker! I am in the process of setting up myfxbook, and I will post it here.

Thank you for all those here posting. Honesty is much appreciated in the Forex world.

FSK

is it possible to run different strategies on just one account? i know that you can let myfxbook show the results of different EA’s, but is that also possible for different manual trading methods? any ideas?

When I go through the results of a lot of ICTs students, what I realize is the concepts work but we the traders give in to our emotions and lose our profits. I hope with more time on the markets we can learn to overcome our emotions.

Well said bro.

Welcome PureMuscle. Will you contribute to our noble mission? :slight_smile:

How do you know that the concepts work when myfxbook all shows deep water? :18:

All the deep water swimming is down to emotions. If you look at my equity curve for instance, I lost all my gains in one day because of revenge trading. That s the point I was trying to get across. The person behind the trigger needs to grow emotionally

The Market must be traded in exactness… Meaning, trading off of a pinpoint where there is a huge probability of the market stopping, pivoting and going the other direction. I hope to have myfxbook trades posted here soon. Hopefully by Friday.

FSK

I believe that critics should come [B]after you posted your myfxbook account[/B]. You have no right to point and laugh/mock if you are struggling too. Plus we are all here mostly new (under 1 years experience). And i only hope that a good trader will show up, and actually show his real account winnings. Then i will take his word of advice (it there will be) and try to apply in my trading.

Put your money where your mouth is?

There really is not a doubt that the concepts even the most basic works to the pip. The three most difficult element needed to make some very insane profits consistently in trading forex in my opinion is: Discipline and Patience and more Patience. The demons in us are the culprits of our failure…We deal with it and we can become invisible just like ICT…

Ooh, I wanna play too uguize; I’ll start with this li’l ol’ demo account I made recently to test out some new things I’m working on. Real to come later. Bangarang Trading With Scotch System | Myfxbook

SanJ System | Myfxbook

:57: