2618 Trade?

Edit: See if you can spot any this week!!! :smiley: This should be fun. :cool:

The Twenty-Six, Eighteen Trade
THIS IS THE LINK WHERE JASON EXPLAINS HOW TO TRADE THESE :open_mouth:

Bearish 2618 pattern example:

Iā€™m curious because I want to post on my blog about the 2618 trade but I always like to give credit where credit is due but I canā€™t figure this one out.
What is the origin of the 2618 trade? Iā€™ve only seen it on FMP Forex Market Preview with Jason Stapleton, but who actually came up with it?
This is probably a stupid question, hahah but thanks if any of you know, itā€™s not jason is it? maybe it is i know he came up with the cypher xDD
The Twenty-Six, Eighteen Trade

1 Like

I suppose its probably jason himself. You can simply give credits to triple threat trading?

thanks for your reply, :d thatā€™s prolly what iā€™ll do then

cheers

this week iā€™ll be looking for 26-18 trades do any of you trade with them consistently? :smiley:

i want to add it as another pattern in my trading plan as a chart pattern trader :smiley:

Did you sign up for his course?
I believe he gives out trade idea on a weekly basis for free.

He trades a few harmonic patterns and some of his own proprietary ones like you mentioned earlier.

Out of curiosity what does this trade involve. Itā€™s funny you mention it here as I got an email with a market review from them. I have never watched them before but decided why not. He mention this trade. If it is propitiatory info then donā€™t worry about it. I am sure it involves the 2.618 fib extension.

Ok basically it involves price performing a double top/bottom and moving away from it.
You will buy/sell upon the retracement prefably at the 61.8 level. Thus 2618, 2 = double top/bottom 618 referring to the 61.8 fib area.

He has this pro traders course which I might like to take sometime in the future when I have $$ā€¦ hahhaha but his weekly videos are VERY helpful I would recommend checking it out.

Yeah I was having problems figuring it out too so I drew it out visually.

He also mentions that although you tipically look for a 0.618 retracement, sometimes it retraces to 0.786, 0.886, 0.5 or any of the other fib levels. Technically, as long as it stays below a 100% retracement itā€™s still a valid setup but the perfect ones are 0.618 retracements.

:smiley:
Weā€™ll see if we can spot any this week :open_mouth: if you see any post some iā€™ll be looking for them too. :slight_smile:

This looks a lot like my OTE and Market Structure conceptsā€¦ and look you even hear my 18 year long ā€œICTā€ coined GLGT closer at the tail end of his videosā€¦ this occurs in August of 2011 and continues today. Jason if you are reading thisā€¦ I am flattered. His partner Akil followed me for a day or so on Twitter then poofā€¦

Young start upsā€¦

:57: