Thoughts on Amy Sangster of infiniteprosperity.com.au

Hi,

Saw BabyPips on Facebok that shares this story
Secret To Success - Amy Sangster

What do you people think of her and her forex education site?

Regards

So she went from knowing nothing, then 3 years later being filthy rich.

Oh, Oh, and she learned the basics at Babypips.

AS: Before Infinite Prosperity was live we were recommending that people check out School of Pipsology. I read this site initially to familiarize myself with the concept, and loved the way it explained everything in layman’s terms. We took this approach with Infinite Prosperity, only we have expanded the content to incorporate strategies and mindset as well. Nevertheless, Babypips is a great place to start to learn the very basics.

Babypips should have her as a mascot.

No I dont think she went from nothing to rich just by reading the school of babypips (although it would be a nice concept). If you read the story her trader friend turned her on to forex and trained her. Well if you go to her facebook page there are a little more than friends. I might be speculating to much but lets just say I have a hunch.

True story??! I find it hard to believe :\

If she can make huge amounts, why bother selling lessons for peanuts?!

1 Like

Watch out guys!
Ok, if She already made millions, why She bothers to have the education and wasting her time with $hundred?? not make sense at all. That Lambo looks good, but is it belong to her or what?
man if I make my millions, I rather wasting my time on vacation, fishing, really.
Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I dont see the logic -_-

If that was me i’d be trading for no more then a couple of hours a day then sitting back doing sweet-F-A

I must agree on that. :s

It all sounds too good to be true.

Here’s her video tutorial on youtube.

YouTube]Amy Sangster

She lives in the same town as me. She has to be for real :slight_smile:

Yes, goldylox
That’s the one and only one video that i have already watched…
Nothing else…
Making $10K on daily chart in 20 mins… I don’t know what to say about the vid…
Speechless…

Problem is and I agree with ICT is that you will never see enough losses on their accounts and no I am not sucking up but because this is what I find personally true.

Not because their godly and just yell EYE OF THUNDERA GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT before they enter a trade, but they cherry pick their best day, month, week because its all a sales gimmick.

One of the reasons I like ICT is because simply the fact that its nothing is true that you have to pay to know it because its the best system in the world but because everything is permitted. (Brownie pts if you know what im referencing)

Also for the primary fact is that I’m cheap and anything I ever learned is that there is always another way.

Here’s also the second problem I pose, you do not think like her to the grain of consciousness and this is the other reason why I like ICT.

I remember my co-worker telling me about how darwin or some evolutionary theorist said the more specifically adapted a species is the less likely it will survive because it has adapted so much to that one particular environment it cannot evolve fast enough to keep pace. To sum what ICT said he said he took a bunch of market truths and found what works for him and gives you generic tools so that you may eventually adapt and evolve your own strategies.

See where I went with that? He gave you basic things like your ground then you have to decide what tools to build with, how high, what to use, etc.

If you’ve ever sat in a Online Trading Academy seminar its the exact same thing, sales pitch sales pitch sales pitch and funny thing is they told me they tracked their graduates for like a decade I think it was and they said oh well the CME and all these places were complaining how they took all the money from them etc ok fine here’s the funny part, they have YET to have a person with a million dollars net total and I’m not discriminating because everyone can be a trader from any walk of life and any background. They said the person who was about to make a million dollars after going through their sh1t started with a million dollars and he’s only up 400k? After 2yrs

Well done to her. I don’t understand the negativity in this thread.

Why would professional traders charge for lessons, especially peanuts? I thought about this myself and it’s an alternative way of monetising your knowledge and expertise.

Now why charge peanuts? Maybe that is part of her / their marketing strategy? Companies target different demographics and market segments. There are probably teachers and mentors out there who charge $20k+. Their targets are probably fund managers, high networth individuals and so on. They may restrict their mentorship to a small handful of clients. And then you have your Wal-Marts who charge peanuts, but make up for it in sales volume.

This is just marketing 101. No single way is “better”.

To me, the logic makes no sense. Considering that video on youtube she makes about $10,000 in 20 minutes work…right ok and you are now trying to sell lessons for $400??

The fact they are flashing items like Burberry and Lambos in the video is just…lol. There is no fast track to instant success, no get rich super quick system.

I watched the video and didn’t think about Forex at all.

The video is ridiculous. She’s reading off of a script. I hope no one buys this nonsense. If you’re making $10,000 a day, you’re also risking the same, which would mean you’d need around $500,000 to responsibly manage a potential loss of that size. If you had a half of a million bucks, would you be trolling the internet offering courses? I don’t think so.

If you check her facebook she is on vacation. Just sayin stop hating on the girl guys she gave babypips a shoutout so thats got to count for something

Scam. Her apparently rich boy friend (robert himler) and her are very well known for this stuff. They also have other rubbish out like a site selling a get rich quick ebook together at farfrom dot it for $47 bucks (cant add link, not enough posts type in farfrom dot it) and they are millionaires? There is scam reports also at ripoff report dot com and others. Do a quick search and all becomes clear.

Any “professional” trader who has multiple indicator windows up in their charts while getting there photo taken are to be suspected. Professionals by and large do not use these.

Newbies tend to gravitate towards the use of these however, so if one is trying to lure those less experienced, then one would cater to the expectations of the target.

one penny??
lol

What? Cheap skate!!! Heck I got a dollar and I know what to do with it. :smiley: