Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series - Page 11
Page 11 of 895 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerCircleTrader
    What disappoints me is the new readers striving to pick the bias... not that we shouldn't trade with the higher timeframe bias or that we shouldn't seek it out. The new readers need to get in there and fall on their face a lot in demo trading to see what it's like walking on their own. The study of Price isn't complete with simply reviewing an ICT video... each of you must dive into the pool and get wet.

The frustration is though I repeat the notion one does NOT need to know the "bias" to be profitable... the new readers are so scared to just take the needed steps in the beginning that they struggle and flounder to the point of doing nothing. Or worse... chase price and the inevitable occurs... the Price shift.

Hope that helps clarifies my points in the recent video rant.

I always thought we needed the bias too, but my bias on Friday was long, but I found a short entry to trade and made 40 pips while waiting for my long to get filled. (The long didn't get filled in the end and moved 100 + pips without me)

I'll still use the HTF bias as you say but sometimes having the chart a little zoomed out allows you to see the other set ups.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepatchforex View Post
    Fancy downloading my COT indicator?

I'm pretty confident it's correct and everything works ok, see what you observe innit, I've been looking at dealers on it, and it seems when they have a major change on a week it's significant.

Index of /indicators

mq4 files to experts/indicators

csv files to experts/files

Thing is though,m the report comes out this evening, so to use it for the week ahead you'll need to re-download the CSV files, I'll update them some time tomorrow.
    Thank you purplepatchforex for providing the indicators,

Please is it all the files therein that need to be downloaded or just the _PPF_COT_Report.mq4 and the .csv files?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by nicechap View Post
    Thank you purplepatchforex for providing the indicators,

Please is it all the files therein that need to be downloaded or just the _PPF_COT_Report.mq4 and the .csv files?

Cheers.
    Just wanted to thank purplepatchforex for his indicator and ask a quick question with regards to csv file. You mentioned that it needs to be updated to see next weeks data, does that mean we need to update the csv file every week? and also where can we get the updated csv file from ?

Hi guys, as i watched the market review from July 29 (catching up, getting there , and the yield overlay looks like something from Bloomberg. i seem unable to find the symbols for those bonds, does anyone know what they are? thank you so much

on a different note, first message on this thread. Subscribed and really looking forward to this experience!

InnerCircleTrader Guest

Default Inner Circle Trader's PTC 09/08/12

GLGT

InnerCircleTrader Guest
    The Rearview Mirror reviews aren't all there is to this show kiddies. Occasionally, the Wiz pulls back the curtain and shows the levers and buttons creating all the lights and spectacle. That hindsight stuff is a joke isn't it folks?

GLGT

_____
    Last edited by InnerCircleTrader; 09-09-2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: 27 hours no sleep tends to bring with it... typos

Quote Originally Posted by InnerCircleTrader View Post
    That hindsight stuff is a joke isn't it folks?

GLGT

_____
    It's all good Michael! Like they say.. if ya can't see it in hind sight ... how the hell ya gonna see it on the hard right edge!

Thanks for sharring.

Hi there's eight .mq4 files out there. And a few .csv files. Which of these .mq4 and .csv files do we need to download.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purplepatchforex View Post
    Fancy downloading my COT indicator?

I'm pretty confident it's correct and everything works ok, see what you observe innit, I've been looking at dealers on it, and it seems when they have a major change on a week it's significant.

Index of /indicators

mq4 files to experts/indicators

csv files to experts/files

Thing is though,m the report comes out this evening, so to use it for the week ahead you'll need to re-download the CSV files, I'll update them some time tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by InnerCircleTrader View Post
    The Rearview Mirror reviews aren't all there is to this show kiddies. Occasionally, the Wiz pulls back the curtain and shows the levers and buttons creating all the lights and spectacle. That hindsight stuff is a joke isn't it folks?

GLGT

_____
    man... I really hate you sometimes...
    you taking your time with revealing these deep FX secrets, arent you...
    ...and every time, I learn something new and sensational, I'm left with the feeling that we barely scratched the surface yet...
    I know, I know... patience is the key word... just hope wont suffer a heart attack while waiting for next portion of ''secret FX magic'' to be revealed...

have a nice weekend!

my question today is. why were u up for 27 hrs lol. and how do you make rational trade decision like that.

Forum Sponsors