Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Short answer: it’s in a torrent floating around the web, I never got the torrent and only saw a few of the old vids before the notorious winter surprise take down.

Long answer: I’ll go out on a limb and say that if you have viewed all the current videos a couple of times (and made notes) and read the old thread: 301 Moved Permanently you are not missing much.

That said I am very much looking forward to this!

Can’t wait!

Thx for the help ICT!!

Dammit, didnt get the chance to come and subscribe sooner… Wanted to make page 1 of history, guess ill have to settle for page 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Subscribed and counting down ! :smiley:

Gotta hawk your computer and phone thats how I knew

I am subscribing x10000, thanks for your continued effort Michael.

Bless you!

Brilliant! I’m as merry as a lark! Thank you very much, Michael! :60:

Yeah the old PTC’s are floating around outhere in internet land. Not sure where.
But heres the “Inside the Range” link
Inside The Range Webinar-20120819.mp4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Will be looking forward to mentioned “live trading” :slight_smile:

And it begins again…love it and can’t wait

I have been trying this link without success.

It gives out errors

301 Moved Permanently has some old PTC videos. i dont think its complete, but it does me. a lot of nuggets in those.

In the sharing spirit of the ICT threads I would like to share a spreadsheet I use. Michael stresses the importance of key levels but I hate cluttered charts! I therefore do my analysis and copy the levels onto a spreadsheet. I code the levels by TF (different colours) and type (Bold=Hi/Lo, italic=Fib and underline=Pivot). This allows me to quickly go back and check if required.

The useful thing is that you can just plot the levels onto the spreadsheet in any order, as they arise and then use the sort function to arrange the column in the correct numerical order. Final thing is to block out current levels in grey so that you know at a glance which levels you are looking for right now (and a reminder that perhaps you need to add some more!).

Probably teaching most to suck eggs but hope that helps some of you. Any improvements greatly received.

Key Levels.pdf (36.1 KB)

IyaJenkei, Mhendry80 and nitsuj, Thank you, much appreciated guys!

Ohhhh man! This thread should be really a rocking stuff!!! As ICT says “DANDY”!!! :smiley:

Thank you Michael!

Hi ICT,
what time is the first PTC?

Subscribed! :heart:

Can’t Wait

are the PTC vids recorded?

PTC? Parent and Teachers Committee?

Isn’t it the 9th he starts it, there’s a thread with a posting of 4 archive ones on the Newbie Island.

Today, says on the first post, I always get confused, you Americans put the date the wrong way 'round, why is that? It don’t make sense, months don’t have priority over days!!! :slight_smile: