Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I always thought we needed the bias too, but my bias on Friday was long, but I found a short entry to trade and made 40 pips while waiting for my long to get filled. (The long didn’t get filled in the end and moved 100 + pips without me)

I’ll still use the HTF bias as you say but sometimes having the chart a little zoomed out allows you to see the other set ups.

Thank you purplepatchforex for providing the indicators,

Please is it all the files therein that need to be downloaded or just the [B]_PPF_COT_Report.mq4[/B] and the [B].csv[/B] files?

Cheers.

Just wanted to thank purplepatchforex for his indicator and ask a quick question with regards to csv file. You mentioned that it needs to be updated to see next weeks data, does that mean we need to update the csv file every week? and also where can we get the updated csv file from ?

Hi guys, as i watched the market review from July 29 (catching up, getting there :), and the yield overlay looks like something from Bloomberg. i seem unable to find the symbols for those bonds, does anyone know what they are? thank you so much

on a different note, first message on this thread. Subscribed and really looking forward to this experience!

[video=youtube_share;n_JJ8xNCRHQ]http://youtu.be/n_JJ8xNCRHQ[/video]

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

The Rearview Mirror reviews aren’t all there is to this show kiddies. Occasionally, the Wiz pulls back the curtain and shows the levers and buttons creating all the lights and spectacle. That hindsight stuff is a joke isn’t it folks? :20:

[B]GLGT[/B] :57:

It’s all good Michael! Like they say… if ya can’t see it in hind sight … how the hell ya gonna see it on the hard right edge!

Thanks for sharring.

Hi there’s eight .mq4 files out there. And a few .csv files. Which of these .mq4 and .csv files do we need to download.

thanks

man… I really hate you sometimes… :16:
you taking your time with revealing these deep FX secrets, arent you… :53:
…and every time, I learn something new and sensational, I’m left with the feeling that we barely scratched the surface yet…
I know, I know… patience is the key word… just hope wont suffer a heart attack while waiting for next portion of ‘‘secret FX magic’’ to be revealed… :51:

have a nice weekend!

my question today is. why were u up for 27 hrs lol. and how do you make rational trade decision like that.

@ICT, you are a gold mine of information and knowledge… Amazing video… Gives so much confidence to us as the beginner to really get birds eye view of the jungle and not only trees.

Have a good weekend !

Quality! The concepts aren’t too easy for newbies to grasp (speaking for myself) but worth battling with as the insight it provides is great. Thank you for your efforts ICT!

I am plagued with insomnia on the regular… I rarely sleep. Although I did snag 4 hours last night! :smiley:

They become clearer in time… all in good time. :wink:

Great stuff you got here ICT! I love the fact you share your knowledge with people like me, who are struggling and trying to find their way. Can’t wait for the next video!

hey i’m posting so i get the email updates.

I was pretty serious for a while with chart patterns but now i realize what i was missing is a sound top-down analysis so been watching some of your videos,

^^ Thanks!!

Just fyi for those that post to threads only to get email notifications

I can just imagine if you were just purely position trading on the weekly or monthly only charts

You’d probably just come in to chat most of the time because your bored

Last PTC video just blew my mind… Extremely insightful!

Ever tried Hot Yoga (as in heated studio)? It’ll turn your body into a limp noodle, but not sure if it’ll do the same for your mind so you can ease into sleep. Worth a try and if you do, drink lots of water. I’m an imsoniac too and it does help me but if I don’t hydrate enough, I get more restless.

Assuming no hypertension.