Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Trade with the trend, don’t try to fight it! Once an object is in motion it takes an equal force or greater to stop it (Newtons Law)
Don’t try to find the tops or bottoms of a move. Professional traders trading the meat part of a trend.
Look at your daily chart and find the trend EJ is trending hard north! A simple way to find out if the daily trend is up or down plot a 8 EMA on your daily chart, that’s all you need. And stick to the rule that you will only trade with the trend. So if yesterday daily close is above the 8 EMA, look today only for buy signals (pullbacks) the way ICT teaches us.
Again if the smart money wants to buy the EJ for what ever reason this pair will move up. Let other traders burn there fingers on trying to find tops or bottoms.

Take care :wink:

Half off at 1.2997 for 21 pips so at least I’m paid for this trade. 3% up. Had to wait for it though!

Day off, not trading, playing with fibs. I wondered what OTE would look like on a FIB time line,

Almost fell out of my chair lol.

Talk about price and time theory…

Edit: Mistake.

took 20 pip profit at 1.3000 and reduce the risk to 10 pips :slight_smile:

Man i got burnt yesterday with my entry on cable. Was going to enter fibre, but couldn’t see that MS break on 15 min , so i held of scrolling trough charts as we do and noticed cable presenting that opportunity. So i pulled a fib from the bounce 1.6046 to 1.6012 and got a fill @1.6035 i know it was terrible me to blame as i was a little impatient :17:. Price did not go far enough for me to take some profit and remaining position at BE, so i i decided to carry the trade over to today. What a mistake that was.:frowning: . The saddest part of all this is that my stop was right @1.6061

I thought i was being so good this week resisting chasing price! lookin at my HTF levels, anticipating, using MS to enter trades, sticking mainly to 4 hr time frames. So i maybe on to something, but still losing money. I think something is missing in my trading, i dont know what it is. :33:
What can i do or not do to minimise from this happening again?
THanks all

Completely agree DanglaGT
If you dont have the nerve to use a pending - (I still dont) - you usually get an nice safe entry on the retest; on eu this am, the OTE was 1.3021 - good for a 20 pip scalp

Hi Michael / Guys.

isnt that a nice pretty divergence on 5/10 yr notes and USD index… upmove coming in usdindex?

Link for better picture. 2012-11-30_1700 - Razr’s library

Funny you should say that simr, I’m currently eye-balling the Cable 1.607 area for signs. Whether it gets there is another matter.

There is no need to be too eager, wait for OTE, price more often than not get’s near to your early aggressive entry. You won’t miss many trades by waiting, especially going short.

I also think so USDX will become bullish.

Thanks PPFX your post are always helpful.
Don’t want to whine and complain, but…eh submit to it, give it some time. i try to,it’s not easy…
Up down-UP down freaking roller coaster, No need for Disney land, FX is all i need:D.

It just stinks that this happened outside the NYOKZ… I we’ll have to see if it gives us another one

Are we headed to 2970?

It’s 11.30 GMT, so I think it’s inside the NY killzone Jpblack1!

One thing with KZ do we only aim to trade or looking for setups within this times ? i.e +more probability?

Isn’t NYOKZ @ 11gmt to 13gmt?
Just checked Clints post and indeed it is!:cool:

Don’t worry it’'ll come we’ve all been there.

I think the kill zones are more loose than they once were.

I am only planning on trading the first week of dec last year I lost a nice chunk round this time so not much is gonna happen just severely reduced risk and maybe 1 or 2 trades next week