Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

:slight_smile: That is the truth and the key to being successful in trading!

Possible WW5 to fade long at NYO for hit and run.

well, i’m short in the meantime :slight_smile: at least on fiber

Went short at 3370 - 15pips stop for a ‘cheap’ entry -ote area from asian high.

Type 2 bearish div on 15 min / smt div on cable/fibre - fibre reluctant to go back up to Asian high same as cable.

Do’nt like trading pre-news so am target is 3335 - let’s see what happens.
(the reason for tight stop - if it goes to 3385 then 3400 is in sight and my trade premise is wrong.)

I am still in there - glad I took a very small position

I was anticipating a push down on a smaller WW5 for a possible long at NYO, however, zoomed out, going to skip NYO and wait to see how this WW4 unfolds.
If WW5 comes into play then I will be looking at riding the continuation short.

your 15 pips should have been stopped out though :wink:

Just took a short on fibre @ 1.3380.
Lots of reasons for short
Smt divegance did not incude a pic, but can be seen on 15 min
Gartley Pattern
Weekly OTE
Reflection on 4hr
IT-MS broke to the downside on 1 and ST on 4HR MF is down
Wolfe Wave
USDX retest of KS/R level @79.40 plus OTE on 4HR 79% retracemnt
NO KEY SPEECHES TODAY OR IR announcement
Dropped all risk to 1%

Took 30% off @plus 35 pips will take another 30% 1.3330 ish

i’m in that one with you bud. did not take anything off yet though. expecting a bigger move. too clean levels and price inefficiencies to the downside. a number of targets all the way down to 1.3150

I read EVERYONE’S messages today and wanted to really thank you ALL for your contuned support and great advice.
It really means a lot for me. Thank you
This one of the reasons why i have grown such a affinity to this threads is because of it’s wonderful members !

I agree with you completely, but after that beat up i want to bank something :smiley:

ya, i totally understand and that’s what i thought :slight_smile: good job gettting back on your feet!

Thinking about it, if this going to be a down week and we have posted weeks high on Monday/sunday and traded lower today then maybe the trend will continue towards the end of the week! We talking with a bit of luck 300 pips or so

Hah, just as I thought, I’ve not looked at the forum since Christmas, I’ve been focusing on my trading, but just as I thought most of you guys are all over the place, soon as I heard Wolfe Waves mentioned, I knew the thread would be littered with Wolfe Waves, and no surprise I was right.

Personally I’m not a fan of Wolfe Waves, but that is by the by, but the point I want to make is that most of you are trying to use every single tool on every single timeframe, or even worse looking at weekly charts and COT analysis and trading off the 5 min, that is WRONG, they do not go together.

You must get your heads around the basics and know what to use and when to use it.

ICT has done a matrix of this in TD4 - USE it.

Traders Development Part 4

I use Asian high and Asian Lows Daily TF SR, MS, MP, and I use a couple of indicators to confirm my H&S patterns, the most reliable pattern there is, it’s part of market profile, H&S and MS go together hand in hand.

That is all I use, and it didn’t stop me bagging exactly 200 PIPS last week on that nice move, and I only bagged 200 PIPS exactly because I thought it looked cool on my trading record, it was quite clear there was a little bit more in there, but that 200 PIP marker will serve as a milestone.

SO get the basics right, build up from a foundation, is your foundation isn’t right, your trading will collapse.

don’t let yourself get influenced by me!

hey. you’re back :slight_smile:

Hey PPF, you were conspicuous by your absence, nice to see you back. :slight_smile:
Place has been a riot zone since you were gone :stuck_out_tongue:

I bailed out of my short too MWP, the divergence was putting me off, cable making lower lows & fiber not… Happy with 20 pips & will wait till NYO to get a better picture hopefully.

Btw Nice to hear your experience, I’m wondering when it will happen to me :confused:

ok guys quick question…Tell me if I am wrong…now…on fiber…daily…MS is bullish…on 4hr…bullish…on 1hr…bullish…MS turns a lot of times,so we don’t mention it…However…Can i trade on a bullish sign…when MS is bearish? and what would it be a nice swing point low/high to measure the fib and look for possible return to the upside?if we look at 4hr…take the fib from low 1.3000 to the high 1.3400…would it be smart to go long between 62-70%…i see some support there…also…monthly PP…pic attached :slight_smile: