Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

That is cool!

Probably down to the speed of you PC processor speed maybeā€¦

Iā€™m not sure you should share copyrighted material on this forum.

Could be as i have gazzilions of tabs open so sometimes pc does slow. What do you recon ? both ways or one way only?

She Dances both ways

You have a Workshop this week yes? :slight_smile:

Fiber

42 pip spike up in AS - suggests that a TRex has put its foot in the pond

Did you check cable too? I am long at 1.5835 earlier. It looks oversold to me. So far so good :slight_smile:

Fiber outperforming the Cable
significant divergence
waiting to see what transpires LOKZ

I am using fractal and stochastic indicator on a 4 hr. Chartā€¦when I went longā€¦ yes, we shall seeā€¦

Sorry for not posting snapshot on my chartā€¦

Oh Iā€™m having a love hate relationship with Volumes, elements of VSA are appearing to be more useful in the context of ICT, if anyone else is using volumes, - Iā€™m looking at the last Doji on 1Hr on EURUSD with a volume spike as a confirmation to go short, in conjunction with S/R, Turtle Soup Asian and OTE.

to stand infront of a train or not stand infront of a train that is the questionā€¦

65 Pips, thank you fiber <3

Yes, 80 PIPS and counting, and thus I conclude I love Volumes.

The thing is though, where you use volumes for analysis or not, every substantial change in volume precedes a substantial move in price, that in itself is worth taking note of.

I see the dancing girl spin both ways.

The black squares are more interesting.

1. Could see the grey dots between the squares. Tried to follow them and the central focus part of my eye didnā€™t have a grey spot
  2. Focused on just the black squares and a diagonal pattern emerged like a shadow in the background.

They both remind me of the Young Woman Old Hag pictureā€¦what do you see.

Would post a link to a site full of theseā€¦just not sure if external links are allowable under the posting rules. :rolleyes:

can someone tell me why you all went short fiber?

Unfortunately these days I mostly see only Old Hags.

Volume - very high on current H candle. ie the big wick down.

Entered Long on the wick

Suspect that this will be a Z Day

I can see the 1H / 4h OTe, But I usually look for a 5m confirmation. Was there 1 that Iā€™m just not seeing? or do you not use that as an entry confirmation?

Its the main point of Michaels teachings, wait for price to reach S&R then wait for retracement into OTE and Go :stuck_out_tongue:

I was stalking a Long.

Came within 5 pips of being stopped out, although now, so far, looks like genius LOL