Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

to stand infront of a train or not stand infront of a train that is the question…

65 Pips, thank you fiber <3

Yes, 80 PIPS and counting, and thus I conclude I love Volumes.

The thing is though, where you use volumes for analysis or not, every substantial change in volume precedes a substantial move in price, that in itself is worth taking note of.

I see the dancing girl spin both ways.

The black squares are more interesting.

1. Could see the grey dots between the squares. Tried to follow them and the central focus part of my eye didn’t have a grey spot
  2. Focused on just the black squares and a diagonal pattern emerged like a shadow in the background.

They both remind me of the Young Woman Old Hag picture…what do you see.

Would post a link to a site full of these…just not sure if external links are allowable under the posting rules. :rolleyes:

can someone tell me why you all went short fiber?

Unfortunately these days I mostly see only Old Hags.

Volume - very high on current H candle. ie the big wick down.

Entered Long on the wick

Suspect that this will be a Z Day

I can see the 1H / 4h OTe, But I usually look for a 5m confirmation. Was there 1 that I’m just not seeing? or do you not use that as an entry confirmation?

Its the main point of Michaels teachings, wait for price to reach S&R then wait for retracement into OTE and Go :stuck_out_tongue:

I was stalking a Long.

Came within 5 pips of being stopped out, although now, so far, looks like genius LOL

I did see some divergent, and was imagining it to come back down to me a ote to go long. So I decided to stay out and made an order. Guess what, got smacked in my face twice, instead of making some pips, I got stopped out.
As I look at it now, I once again made a mistake and should have taken into account the “too clean” areas and the bigger range from 16 January up to today. In addition it looks a like a Z-day where both ends have been taken out.
Now looking at cable and fibre, cable failed to make lower low, therefore I think we are ready to go back up north for the week.
Just my opinion, feel free to ignore it :57:

There was an ote (79%) on H1 (Fri high / low) just out of Asia session. However, I supct the big move was more down to rumours that Weidmann was going to resign from the Bundesbank and some vague talk of the Bank asing a couple of other German banks to look at what would happen in the event of a split in the Euro zone. Resignation now refuted as “utter garbage” by Bundesbank!.

Likewise, but I went long @ 1.3280, 15 pip SL, came close too, but 50% off at 30 pips… I think I’ll probably be stopped out, as im now at BE, but I’ll be watching NYO for another chance for a Long.

Some divergence too, lower highs in the USDX, lower lows in the Fiber, higher lows in the Cable (only just)…

Here are my reasons - 2013 Jan 22 Volume Spike

Sorry I can’t maintain my site and post a full analysis and on here at the same time.

I’ll be posting on Twitter, or do you Tweet on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/PPF_Forex

Hi PP, are you using the MT4 Volume indicator?

Perfect analysis although i dont use Volume :wink:

Yes on IBFX, except I use my own colourful take on it, just to highlight the trading zones easier.

Indicators

Yes - in retrospect a Short at the beginning of LOKZ on a TS was a “no brainer”, except my brain was stalking a Long, so missed that big pip haul.

Have taken first TP 30 pips
Final TP 13380

PP, I just can’t see this, the volume increase always seems after the event to me, could you explain a bit more please.

I’m still thinking of the T-Rex during the AS.

Suspect that Fiber may go a lot higher, although I’ll be all out at 13380 due to my other suspicion of a Z Day