Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

Have taken first TP 30 pips
Final TP 13380

PP, I just canā€™t see this, the volume increase always seems after the event to me, could you explain a bit more please.

Iā€™m still thinking of the T-Rex during the AS.

Suspect that Fiber may go a lot higher, although Iā€™ll be all out at 13380 due to my other suspicion of a Z Day

Itā€™s the amount of change, a spike, it will always be subjective as everything else, but itā€™s anything that stands out really.

i would say that you are not far wrong - compare the 2 Asain Sessions - the fibre and Us 10YR price - remember they usually act inverted.

notice the sharp rise in the 10yr WHILE fibre also was rising - this divergence very often indicates a false move, often Iā€™ve seen that the bond market is right.

Also notice the doji on the 10yr up at the asian high later on, guess what time that is - 9.00 -9.15 gmt,
Now check the 9.15 candle on mt4 on fibre - checking my feed in my live a/c - that fibre action was 15mins later.

There were 2 heads up this morning from the 10 yr divergence - the first after AS that the fibre rise was judas and the second was at 9.00 LO that the fall had reached an end.

Yes Sir :smiley:

OK. Thanks I will keep watching.

Well, this was decent, closed out remaining position @ 75 pips.

Its days like these that really illustrate the importance of using a tight SL to achieve big reward to risk.

Trading today:

15 pip SL @ 2% risk.

50% closed @ 30 pips, giving me 2% return.
50% closed @ 75 pips, giving me a further 5% return.

I think weā€™re going to continue up, but Im sure weā€™ll get another opportunity to get Long :slight_smile:

Is it just me took Cable long?

Im with you :slight_smile:

Does not t market structure is Bullish in 4hr/dly USDX? So, whatā€™s make foreign currency go up? Even ICT also expecting a bullish move in fiber! Can anyone post the dollar index analysis please? Which part am missing?

imgur: the simple image sharer

Awesome!!! Glad Iā€™m not the only one who is reaping the rewards today :slight_smile:
Daily chart is already oversoldā€¦ We shall see where this is headingā€¦

Looking for the correction after the topside break for leg 2. Weekly Low printed???
Caught the ITL daily swing low right shoulder, missed it by a few pips on the low :slight_smile:
Closed out to reset on the correction if NY takes it back downā€¦

From Philippines I seeā€¦Glad to see another Filipino Trader here.

I am born and raise in Bulacan :slight_smile:

Cool, not from PI lol, I am US Navy Retired living in Dau. My wife grew up in Bulacan.

Oh nice. I have 2 cousins now serving in US Navy and 1 uncle retired in Navy as wellā€¦:slight_smile: I may say we have big family spread around the worldā€¦lol. I guess that will be my excuse to visit them allā€¦lol.

Hi Shaer,

Usdx is not bullish, it is currently in range.

Mkt structure in the short term is bull but if you zoom out to the daily you will see there is no clear major trend, it is fact in the exact middle of a range.

This trendless situation is in line with the fundamental situation for USD. Risk ON is pushing the dollar down but better than expected fundamentals are pushing it up, so the result is a trendless USDx.

Hope it helps.

I have a live a/c that gives free access to ā€˜autochartistā€™ - at present it is giving 10 emerging signals on the fibre - they cover both bearish and bullish - crossroads or what?

If I were you, I just wait on fiber if donā€™t have a clear directional bias at the moment. There is a German Flash Manufacturing PMI on Thursday. I am not sure how much impact this will be on a fiberā€¦ but just waitā€¦

BTW the 2 main ones - 4hr - bullish, at the bottom of rising wedge (I notice price rejection to the downside).

Daily - near the top of rising channel - bearish. (this one has been on thei results for some time)