Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

I watched his whole series of videos. Like many others I have watched. He does have some good information, very helpful. But I have to say, no it is not the holly grail. But there is some useful information there. In trading every thing you learn is important. It is finding what works for you that is important. I have found that markets are different. Futures are different than Forex, Forex is different than Stocks etc…The technical’s are the same but the fundamentals may change the dynamics of the market. My 2 cents worth and that’s about all I have is 2 cents.

I see there’s no longer a link on his site to his myfxbook

Just a bit of a rehash on what I remember of his videos. There were a few points I hadn’t looked at myself. But he used the higher time frames for structure (time). He used support and resistance, fibs, fractals, mean reversion which is just measuring distance from one level to another. The one thing I got from the videos, which I already knew, but hadn’t paid attention to was the daily separation lines for structure. It was also helpful because when going to the lower time frame, 5 minute or less and looking at the start of the day 12 midnight + time zone, Asian, New York or London and the ending time of day and using the Wyckoff analogy of supply and demand has been very helpful. I have used that quite a bit. So in that respect for a beginner the videos are helpful, I haven’t got much out of fractals yet, I may try that later. Seems there is always something new to learn in trading. Larry Williams (if I remember his name correctly.) swears by them. He trades futures. He doesn’t advocate Forex.

I didn’t know he had a myfxbook account. It would’ve been interesting to look at. But IIRC, the guy’s blown up quite a few times already.

Why was this thread allowed to remain in Newbie Island, totally the wrong place for it

Why is it the wrong place for it. It teaches most of the stuff already taught in the school plus I have seen way worse information in the forum than this thread.

Having a title ICT Pro Traders Club doesn’t suggest that its aimed at newbies

Hi,
I saw you mention the Big Stones entry earlier - what is that?

Cheers,

Mike

Anyone know where I can find this video??? thanks in advance I’m going through ICT’s videos on his website and he mentioned this as a prerequisite for his Trading Plan Development #7

Hi Drone, can you share ClarkFX’s ICT tools?

Yay, my favourite thread bought back to life again! The ever revolving door…

1 Like

Please how do I see the trade,am a newbie and learning ICT but the link above said content has been removed, please somebody help me

Bahahaahahahahahahaaha, yes I am laughing at all of the Mikey supporters and I am officially calling you out, and ya’ll know who you are. Give me a Mikey Strategy and I will show you why it will not work. Let’s put the last nail in this right now.

The Ever If You Dare VIPER

1 Like

He’s still pretty active on Twitter I believe. Still a good chunk of people following him.

@Ebere29 If you’re on Twitter, you can follow him there. I think he runs a forum too, not sure.

1 Like

Mikey’s strategies work in Demo! he has proved it! LOLZ!

Hey R, it is the dual account strategy, take a long on one side and a short on the other, then show the ones that make money.

The Ever Wishing Mikey Well VIPER

thats the oldest fake mentor trick in the book! I also see Mikey likes to go long and short at the same time! he is going backwards these days?>

hahahaha! I see Mikey blew up his demo again?> his myfxbook link is bad, but of course. here is mine:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/rrram2/s-v/2676350 bwhahahaha 40 days of trading live starting with $1000 depsoit and a $1000 fake bonus, I am trading this way because I need 500 lots traded to get them for the $1000 bonus, this will be the FIRST time this broker ever had to pay out the bonus, bonuses are bogus! dont get them! its a trap to trick you into overleveraging!

Hey R, his trading is not about making money at this point, it is an exercise in self affirmation and “proving to everyone”. Once your trading devolves to this point, there is no way you can be a success. Every negative trade is not just a negative buy or sell, it becomes personal. Once this happens, clear thinking goes out the window.

The Ever Closing The Window So Mikey Can’t Get In VIPER

1 Like

Vipe, this has to be quote of the year.

The wanting to be right clouds judgment, the need to be right in public view diminishes clear thinking even more.

Strangely BP forum can have the opposite effect, I never self judge when commenting on the right side of chart, instead it’s good to figure not why but how my thinking was wrong.

Anyways, good post :slight_smile:

1 Like