What do you think of this forex school JF lennon?

It is better you find similar students who feel the same and return back to the school for remedial training.

Wow, students pay 5k Sing. dollar just to learn MA crossover (jwt) and counting the number of candlesticks (rf)? Must be joking…
JF Lennon, do you know what’s the meaning of ‘Shame’ ?

If this MA crossover method can be profitable for the long term, pig also can fly!

Wow!!! look at JF Lennon’s Fanpage, so many students profited from the strategies!!

JFL owner Jimmy might be a profitable trader himself. However when his students pay almost $5k enrolling in the course he just teaches them MA crossover, such a lousy method. How dissapointing…!

He teaches stuff that can be learnt here for free. Rip off and a scam artist

Only Tp is allowed to post on their fan page, they delete and ban students when they comment about sl

Look for me on Facebook at npc.sg.
We can always talk about what is going on.
Maybe their strategies need some improvement to make it work?
I am your friendly community strategist, and would like to investigate what is going on.
And furthermore, I like to know the various methods that can help to improve my trading strategies.

Better to keep the forum neat for constructive trading strategies.
Shaming others is not the right thing to do, unless you have evidence to do so.

Pg FX…What you are expecting if it is not a [B]Simple moving average [/B]and [B] a counting candle [/B]trading methodology. If you take a look of the school webpage, it mentioned that there is “No experience required” for signing up the course so long the student is willing to PAY. Student ages can be ranged from “13-88” years old from all eductional backgrounds.

You can’t expect a 13 years old kid knows how to use[B] Fed Fund rate future [/B]price to calculate the probability of when Ben Bernanke is going to tighten the QE that will drive the US dollar stronger against other G10 currencies.

You can’t ask the coach to teach a 13 years old kid to learn [B]statistical arbritage [/B]startegy or use a [B]market neutral spread trading[/B] strategy on currecny trading. The coach might not know this kind of common trading technique using by bank/institution traders too!

The School is fair and square, no matter you are a 13 yrs old kid, or a 25 yrs old Unvi Graduate, 55 yrs old CEO and a 88 yrs old elderly… They rate yours EQ and IQ are all [B]equal [/B]!!!

In the past , the school websites used to highlight the school strategy can earn 6% to 25% per mth ([B]the new website has this statement removed[/B]) . If you have a kid, try to send him/her to JFL to see how soon the kid will be a millionarie. No need to go A-level and university, use the academic fee to join all the JFL bootcamps… Trade at home…financial Freedom…Woo (^<>^)

Anton 818------Stop using my idol name and spam unconstructive comments with your bombastic English here.
If you are too bored please read some trading books or help out with charity.
Thanks!

We are all adults,we take control of our lives and make our own decisions.
I think its very unprofessional to squabble here.

Have you not even heard of George Soros??!! He is a famous Forex trader. dubbed as “The man who broke Bank of England”, he made USD1.1 billion (yes, B-illion) in 1 trade.

Jimmy is a sophisticated con artist. Just think of it this way, if he’s that good, does he need to still run courses especially when he’s supposedly well off. If he’s that great, he would already be retiring at some Maldive islands and closing down his seminar business. He was kind of blacklisted in Vietnam after many students lose money after attending his course.

1. Have to check if anyone indeed has lost millions through his strategy.
  2. Details of why his strategy don’t work.
  3. Are there any misunderstandings on the strategy.
  4. Have the Vietnamese students practise enough before using the live account.
  5. Did the students go back to Jimmy to be retrained?

I have heard of this forex school before, but if at all they have sound forex education, I think it will better for newbies to acquire knowledge so as to help them trade well.

well, everyone talk so much, but at the end of the day, can someone just plug in jimmy’s mt4 platform to show track record of trades for a whole year?

Please DO NOT worry about keeping your trade secrets, myfxbook allows the user to hide all the trades taken, we just want to see the consistency for a WHOLE year.
And also, DO NOT WORRY about the set up, it is EXTREMELY simple, you do not need to trade extra just go to “ACCOUNT HISTORY” tab on your MT4 and right-click and load “ALL HISTORY”. simple as that, it’s not HARD, come on man…

Jimmy Wong is a big fat fraud!
Students are very afraid of the him because he’s a gangster! A two-bit mafia!
He threatens anyone who says anything bad about him and his bs course even if what’s said is the truth and nothing but the truth!
He’s a cheat, a thief, and a big fraud. That’s the truth.
Constant supply of suckers is what keeps the bs going.
Vietnamese students have voiced out about him a lot also!
And he’s now a stupid Dato! A titled purchased by paying some money sucked from suckers/students to some stupid middleman in Malaysia who got him the title!
In short, Jimmy Wong is not just a fraud, an egomaniac, a low life basically.
Don’t be fooled!

pips school is good enough for me …

Hi,
I just heard about JF Lennon recently, doing a search to come to this place. saw so much discussion since 2013…
Like to know anyone who has attended can confirm if there is a new strategy being taught by Jimmy Wong?

What is the real strategy he is teaching? Anyone can share?

Saw few of the youtube video, seems like very magical the way he does the trade… without even looking at the chart.

Hope to hear from good Samaritan here who can share…

Chheeerrrrsssss…

Let me OUT IT THIS WAY HE IS THE NEXT BABY JESUS… HM FUNNY I DON’T THINK SO… THINK 3600 PERCENT!!! WTF IS THIS??? PAPER? OR REAL HOW DO WE KNOW?? THE BOTTOM LINE IT IS NOT TRUE. HE IS FAKE PERIOD.

Are you sure of that? What made you think so?