How to trade on trend?

Hi guys iam new trader that is hungry for more to know , one thing that i most liked is that trading on trend…so please tell me your way :51: please if you have one…and please step by step :51: on EUR/USD for example…i have tried my self but i looked like this:30:

Thank you
looking forward hearing from you pros
please advise
please help me:17:

by the way i did read on pipschool about trend but i want the extended information not the core…??

There is a good article at learntotradethemarket.com about “How To Trade Trends In Forex”. I hope, it may be helpful for you. Source: learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-strategies/forex-trend-trading-guide

I am a trend line trader. You can get valuable information regarding trend trading, if you go through my thread http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/47465-bijoys-trading-set-ups.html

Thanks alot Haley12 good article.

Thanks alot Bijoymj helpful thread.

but still guys these are informations that most traders know , i need the secrets that lays on the creation of the trend .
ok I did go throw all basics, many articles , but all talking about same things.

Thanks alot guys

A very popular technique is a channel breakout system using a certain time period to the channels (20/10 or 55/20 for the Turtles).

Another one is simply looking at the chart and entering long with a series of higher highs and higher lows, or going short with lower highs and lower lows.