Best Price Action Course?

Hello everyone
I have been enjoying the treads and discussions. I am amazed at all the helpful traders on this site.

I am particularly interested in learning price action. While I know that there is plenty of free content online, does anyone have a recommendation of a course?
I have seen the 2ndskiesforex site, dnbspriceqction, forexsxhoolonline, and Nial Fuller’s course. Anyone have an opinion on which one would be good for a semi new trader? Has anyone take. More than one of the ones listed above?

forexsxhoolonline, and Nial Fuller’s course are the best. The others suck.

btw, remember Babypips own InnerCircleTrader, he has an amazing set of videos :slight_smile:

2nd skies forex and nial fuller are good courses. you may also want to check j16

1 Like

Thanks Enoch.

@Jwilldunk, Feel free to check out the independent reviews at forex peace army which are all positive.

I also post live trades (almost daily now) that I have taken. I actually just posted one live a few mins ago of one i’m currently in, showing my exact entry from the brokers charts, which should give you some idea of what I trade and teach.

Also feel free to visit my thread here on Forex Price Action

Any questions though, do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Chris

@2ndskiesforex- thanks for the reply
what time frame do you teach your newer traders?

Hello Jwilldunk,

Great name btw.

Although I generally do not have a ‘[I]one size fits all[/I]’ approach to newer traders, I tend to have them work more with the 4hr and daily charts to start off with, but may have them work on the 1hr as well. It certainly depends upon the individual.

Those who have a full time job tend to have less time to sit in front of the charts, so the higher time frames tend to be a better option as there is less micro data to analyze and digest.

But if they do have the time to log more chart hours, then I will have them also explore the 1hr time frames which they can with practice get comfortable with.

The key for each individual is to be challenged, yet not over-stressed. If they are too bored, waiting for days only getting one or two trades a week, then this actually hinders the learning process tremendously. This has been well documented, i.e. the book (Flow) and other Neuroscientific books on learning. There is no reason to wait days on end for triggers as plenty of high quality setups occur per day.

Hope this gives you and idea about how I approach the learning process.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Hello Chris

I tried to send you an email but it got returned.
Is this the correct address?

<[email protected]>

I have some specific questions about your class and learning to trade while working a full time job.

Can you confirm your email?

Thanks!

Hello Jwilldunk,

Yes, that is the correct email. Let me know if you have any issues contacting me, as this address has been receiving emails all day.

But i am happy to answer all your questions about how to learn to trade with a full time job.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Hello Chris

I just emailed you again.
Let me know if you get it.

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

Yep, just got it and emailed you back - let me know if you got my response.

Kind Regards,
Chris

Hi, this thread appears quite old but I came across it just now and will throw in my 2 cents :slight_smile:
I can recommend ElectroFX for you to get started, more than enough free information for you to understand a pure price action trading approach, and premium options if it all makes sense to you and you want to take it a step further. The whole website is based around 10+ years of live trading experience.
All the Best,
Theo

Do you have brokerage statements or a verified myfxbook account to back up your 10+ years of live trading experience and add some credibility to your site?

What’s the connection between you and ElectroFX, I’m sure everyone here would appreciate some transparency

The connection between me and ElectroFX is I founded it :slight_smile:

I spent a lot of time preparing all of the free material at ElectroFX to give you the ability to see for yourself that my methods are effective. There are a couple of main reasons for this which I will try and outline.

Firstly, I have been teaching long enough to know that my personal trading account will have no impact at all on yours. I teach everyone the exact same things yet some succeed and some fail. The material is not different, the person is. There are some variables that are out of my control, including the big one called psychology. I can’t guarantee your success is what it boils down to and flashing my money at you won’t change that… unless I just want sales of course.

Secondly, although I love helping like minded people who are driven and put in the time to learn, I really don’t like having my time wasted by people who think trading is a quick fix. My way of filtering out who is who is built in to my teaching approach. The beauty about trading Pure Price Action is that it does not repaint. Through my free material you are taught how to prove to yourself that what I teach works. This way you also build confidence in your understanding of it and your ability to execute it. Of course it may not work for you and therefore we have a different way of seeing things, a different type of mind. No harm done. If you do see the light though you are welcome to join me in my live room, watch my VIP video course to further cement your understanding, and use all of the cool software we have developed over the years, or, you can just go off and make money by yourself, it makes no real difference to me.

I hope that helps you understand what I do, I provide education aimed at helping you learn to trade for yourself, I have a ton of videos on YouTube if you want to see things in forward motion, and my live room is where I make my predictions every day. There are even clips from my live room before and after trades on Youtube (electrofxtv). Once again though this is not to show off but to help with the educational side of things. If you don’t agree with all that then I respect your opinion but this is how I feel most comfortable with keeping any newcomers expectations realistic.

Best,
Theo

Ah, the typical spiel given by Johnathon Fox, Niall Fuller, Chris Capre, and other self-proclaimed “price action gurus” when they are asked to step up. To be honest I wasn’t expecting anything else. [B]If you were profitable you would have no problem proving it via a verified track record from your broker.[/B] No, YouTube clips that you moderate with the benefits of hindsight don’t count, since you can (and obviously do) selectively choose which ones to upload to paint a more flattering picture of yourself.

Why should any newbie be expected to waste their time on you when you won’t step up and prove that you are making consistent profits using the method you are selling?

Let me fix this for you.

By all means, feel free to produce a statement that will make me eat my words. But that won’t happen. This forum has seen plenty of characters like you and I know exactly where this is going.

Why should I be expected to waste my time on any newbie who is not willing to respect mine and go through the material I have created?.. you might learn a thing or two :wink: I don’t charge enough to have any time wasters enter my VIP.

Most of my YouTube clips are not hindsight so you haven’t seen them… case and point really.

Don’t worry “Jolly Roger” I will be starting up a signal service soon for those that can’t get their head around reading price action for themselves, there will be plenty of track record trading history provided there… because it is a signal service… I guess you will eat your words but I don’t care, it won’t change a thing in my life.

For now I do at least remember why I don’t frequent forums!

Best wishes to all aspiring traders,
and for the record Nial Fuller has some very sound advice from what I see,
I also have some members who took his course, solid advice they say, just not as complete as mine.
Solid advice is solid advice though and you putting him down doesn’t show much intellect in to the price action world.

What Price Action course do people here recommend is it still 2ndskiesforex?

[QUOTE=“Jolly Roger;666513”] Ah, the typical spiel given by Johnathon Fox, Niall Fuller, Chris Capre, and other self-proclaimed “price action gurus” when they are asked to step up.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I’m new to FX and have recently found all these names and started following their YouTube channels. But if you say they are not worth it then I don’t know what to do. Is it still worth it to watch their free content, just not pay for their services?

There is no right or wrong way to trade. In fact every conceivable idea can be tweaked to be profitable as a basis for trading. The question is not “Do Jonathan Fox, Niall Fuller, and Chris Carpe teach profitable techniques?” The question is: “Can I profit in the markets using those techniques.” You may be able to and therefore you may benefit from their lessons. I personally cannot and therefore I will not benefit. It is more of a question about you than about gurus or techniques.