Day or late night trading?

When is the best time to trade? It seems like during the day it’s very slow. Would be nice to hear, when other traders are trading. I’m not really a late night person.

Thanks.

When is the best time to trade? It seems like during the day it’s very slow. Would be nice to hear, when other traders are trading. I’m not really a late night person.

Please take a look at this article from Babypips school:

Thanks a lot.

Great question Silvi. Thanks for the link James.

I, personally, prefer to trade the most during the London session, i.e. in the morning. I have a great admiration for those who can do it at night, but it’s not for me, I get too sleepy.

It depends where you live. It’s always daytime somewhere and night somewhere else. :wink:

I’ve always found the European and the US RTH the best, and the Asian session less far less useful.

I think if any trader they having time on europe session hence will good if they can trade on these time, but maybe nit all trader will meet on the time because busy only treat forex as part time job, actually as trader they having free time to trade

I like day trading , only some times I do late night trading . I can avail good time of London session and New your session in day or in evening SO I did not need to wake up for trading late night . I can make profit with my strategy and good timing available according to my time zone so am happy with my trading.

I think gtis is good choice because on london session has more volatile market if compared with another session market like as asian session, if likely we meet witrh this session it will good chances to making profit, but newyork session also as good movement

The Asian session can occasionally be very useful as well, if one is awake enough to trade during that time. I rarely am, so I try to avoid doing that.

I too like day trading, as I like to sleep early at night. Thus I do day trading.

if its time frame then it depends on what market you trade and your location, most my trades are done at night and at times early morning with hotforex since im from south east asia… time gap is quiet big.

I guess forex trading has no time limitations to trade however i usually trade GBP during London session to make some good bucks.

I have been trying to avoid GBP-related pairs during all sessions since the UK referendum, to be honest. Do you still trade them as usual?

I think the best working hours are very relative, depends on the currency pair you are trading. I like london trading session best to make good profit and always be profitable.

As I trade on daily time frame so its once a day check on the market for me. I check the charts early in morning and then have a look at my position (if any) at evening.

What do you do before high impact events like tomorrow’s US Federal Funds rate annoucement?

For every trader day/night is different. :slight_smile: