How to Spot a scammer here at Babpips

Definitely you included most of the true points but I am not agree with you for this point “They use a google image search for “handsome man in shiny shirt” and use the photo as their avatar.” Most of the real users use their own photo as well.

:slight_smile: hmmmmmmmm

I know who your referring to … :54: … but Iam not gonna mention his name :18:

Hmmm, so we identified a scammer, but we not gonna tell who it is??

Great help!! :wink:

Well I’ve got the handsome man in a not so shiny shirt thing going for me but that’s it, 1/12 is not too bad.

There’s an easy way of identifying the scammers that is 100% foolproof, it works every single time without fail. If you want to know, just write me a small cheque made payable to “Definitely Legitimate & Not A Scam Ltd.” & I’ll reveal all the hidden secret of the universe.

Iam not sure if he is yet :33: … waiting for the right time

Forgot the bit about posting copy and paste from their website, so I can search it and put a Let Me Goolge that For You link back to it.

The subject matter is most usually profound bull.

it is very easy, who are promoting forex robot forex and other products.

It’s not me…i’m not a scammer :wink:

Although…I may become desperate in due course!

I do have a live twitter account though and a website which is a working progress, although trades are updated at the end of the day - not quite in real time.

dont forget a picture of a shiny car scraped from the web too! …other ‘‘evidence’’ of a good lifestyle could be trown in the mix for good measure as well (villa in spain, etc.) lol

I was about to start a thread just like this… very good chching

Instant giveaway,

2 posts

Then start a thread about a a way to read trendlines properly

Like my Shiny Car? LOL

I can change it to my current car i guess, lol, its still got 20’s…

I think I know it too…:slight_smile: Well I hope it is him…:slight_smile:

ohhh i have another

You make a youtube video ,and borrow Stephen Hawking`s voice to hide your own accent
Swing Trading? - YouTube

Read this earlier and thought it was retrospective.

Now I realise it may be current.

If Money is right maybe in two counts because the one I’m thinking of joined in Nov which is entirely coincidentally the same month a first tweet was made from a twitter account with the same profile photo and not so subtley linked to in his thread.

Oww it’s like we’re back at school, tell me tell me who it is pleaseeeee!!!

Just concentrate on making your own money from trading - nothing else matters :slight_smile:

Yes lets ignore people potentially using the forum to try and rip off newbies.

With all due respect, more fool any person willing to sign up to one of these accounts with out sufficient proof. You don’t need to be good at trading to have that common attribute.

Cool, lets just ignore them then.