Are you REALLY committed to trading?
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree191Likes

Thread: Are you REALLY committed to trading?

purplepatchforex is offline FX-Men Honorary Member

Default Are you REALLY committed to trading?

babypips.com is a serious forum for committed traders.

There are a few traders here that are very generous and want to share their knowledge and wish as much success to all that are committed to these endeavors.

As ever at this time of year and the start of every season we see naysayers and party poopers, that just have the wrong attitude.

If you know better than over 20 years trading experience, that is clearly shown in a few of these beautiful BP threads, well good on you, but I know which side my bread is buttered on - it's called REALITY.

DON'T LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH.
    Keep It Simple Stupid

enoch7 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepatchforex View Post

What do you mean by that quote?

Yes, I am committed to the point where an all or nothing mentality exists when it comes to forex trading. I followed my heart and dropped school for the temporary time.

IdeFX Guest
    babypips.com is a serious forum for committed traders.

There are a few traders here that are very generous and want to share their knowledge and wish as much success to all that are committed to these endeavors.

As ever at this time of year and the start of every season we see naysayers and party poopers, that just have the wrong attitude.

If you know better than over 20 years trading experience, that is clearly shown in a few of these beautiful BP threads, well good on you, but I know which side my bread is buttered on - it's called REALITY.

PPFX, I am trying to understand your point. Are you just getting something of your chest? Which is fine of course, but I am just curious if I am missing something.

When just venting frustration. Thumbs up!..

compact is offline Newbie
    He was preaching his same old sermon on the MOST useful forex tools thread, one or two of the comments directed at his latest trading idol irked him, so he's concocted yet another infomercial to bore everybody with.

Like a lot of other newbies on here, he seems to think the only route to a successful outcome is by following his idol around Babypips like a lost puppy.
    As one or two other senior members commented, it's all becoming rather too sickly & slightly embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    He was preaching his same old sermon on the MOST useful forex tools thread, one or two of the comments directed at his latest trading idol irked him, so he's concocted yet another infomercial to bore everybody with.

Like a lot of other newbies on here, he seems to think the only route to a successful outcome is by following his idol around Babypips like a lost puppy.
    As one or two other senior members commented, it's all becoming rather too sickly & slightly embarrassing.

Yes you are 100% right, and I'm laughing at you and all the way to the bank.

Sorry for you if you dont get it, you must have more than 100 years experience and you know better.
    Keep It Simple Stupid

I am committed and been so for over 20 years.

But iwouldn't share my systems on here. Sorry but IMHO it does no-one any good.

Trading is actually quite simple. It's the emotional control and "street smarts" that is difficult to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by IdeFX View Post
    PPFX, I am trying to understand your point. Are you just getting something of your chest? Which is fine of course, but I am just curious if I am missing something.

When just venting frustration. Thumbs up!..

Yes, I am frustrated, and I am venting, all the stuff needed to become not only a very profitable trader but also to actually understand what's happening in the market is freely available right here courtesy of Babypip.com and dare I say it 'ICT', and yet so many think they know better, but I clearly see that they aren't, submit to it, swallow your prides and put those 000's in your account.
    Keep It Simple Stupid

IdeFX Guest
    Yes, I am frustrated, and I am venting, all the stuff needed to become not only a very profitable trader but also to actually understand what's happening in the market is freely available right here courtesy of Babypip.com and dare I say it 'ICT', and yet so many think they know better, but I clearly see that they aren't, submit to it, swallow your prides and put those 000's in your account.
    I understand what you mean... But remember, when we are all profitable, who is going to pay our $$$.

I also have the urge to point people to useful stuff and get frustrated when they don't use it. I'm just like: BUT IM AM DOING YOU A FAVOR! But they won't listen.. Have been thaught to back off by my four year old now, who is learning to understand the world by making her own mistakes...

My latest frustration is newbies following zulutraders and trading using third party bots... What they actually doing here..:That is not trading, that is hiring a carpenter to build a chair instead of building one yourself.. But each deserve their own learning path..

But the frustration is still a vivid emotion that is not easily ignored. So vent away! Better here than in real life..

The Home Of Golf is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Somebody tell me he's not started ANOTHER one?

Good God. Is he paying you by the thread?

ukdave is offline Junior Member
    Yep. It's a serious forum for serious traders. You can tell, the cabbage patch kid is here.
    d-pip and mozdef like this.

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast