Best Place for Economic Data

Hello all,

Where can I find one place which lists all of each countries economic data, for example, GDP, Inflation, Balance of Trade etc?

Thanks in advance.

I would google it, there are any number of forums, websites . that list all the latest news (financial). But on core data, accessing it all in one place - most of the paid forex news portals will provide you with updated figures round the clock, eg, bloomberg
You can still get it for free but it might take some time to access the latest data
Trade Balance News - Bloomberg

Like the above poster said, “google” is your friend. If you’re looking for some serious fundamentals to base your trading off than I would look at the central bank websites. Click the the latest monetary policy report. :wink:

The World Factbook

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/

You won’t find a better site for this stuff

I would recommend this one too.Best site to have a view of economic data of all countries.

Thanks alot guys.

I get pretty much all my fundamental info from here for free:

Global Forecasting Service - World economic outlook, analysis and insight

thanks v much. i had no idea about this site. was only using fxstreet! this is much more informative. cheers

There are so many more with such information, varying your search can help. Search for more via google.

I would suggest best place to get the economic data for all countries is – Economic Calendar (investing.com) and trading economics (tradingeconomics.com). However, for any other information not found here Google is always there.

My top two favorite economic data websites are:

1. tradingeconomics
  2. investing

I know there are endless numbers of websites offering the economic docket from the world. However, you need to narrow down your research to help you find the best possible solution and thus, help you make better fundamental analysis.