I can see the light!

Good luck with your live trading man. I hope you don’t make your myfxbook private once you get big drawdowns like he-who-must-not-be-named.

I really wish the go-to name could be India Charlie Tango, i just love that aviation lingo lol

Great to see, its very motivating. Don’t be discouraged, the way i think of it is, if one person can achieve financial success from forex then why can’t you? or me? or anyone?

My sentiments exactly. If there are billionares on earth, even though the odds against this is 5,709,624:1, then why can’t I be one?

TRO used the skull & cross bones/swords too…lol…it’s kinda, um, rebelious…:wink:

I didn’t know that. I just remember that guy being real obnoxious and always talking about Mcgyver sisters and filling his posts with oversized colored text.
I’m not a TRO supporter if that is the implication lol

Oh no…I was implicating a rebelious attitude…like against ICT. TRO was rebelling against the forums that banned him…lol.

Ohhhh I see,sorry. Yes I am not very impressed with that guy at the moment. I still learned a lot from him, given that I freely discarded things that didn’t make sense to me. I am just sick of taking flak from other members just for supporting my teacher. I don’t think that makes me a bad person… ICT shoulda had some more composure… He really wasn’t taking any worse than he was dishing out to others. No sympathy for the devil…

I think you need to be less emotional and ****y. It’ll lead you to blow up your account. and with your risk and pips size and all that wont be hard.

I hope you do it. even tho you like rap.

I dont believe you will but I hope.

average win 2,5 pips? :smiley:

Thanks Bun, Great pips to Ya,

Thanks OxprOx, great pips to ya also, and welcome to BabyPips,

Perfect time to bring up my trail stop choke holds, Here i was set up perfectly knowing the price was about to fall like a rock… got 6 pips, but the run went for 23 pips… Just 1 example of about 72 trades, give or take… The 1 thing we are all uncertain of, is the outcome of ANY given trade… So, take what you can get? Yeah, I think so… Stick and move…

Anyways, here the pic.

Not live yet, banks are closed, and I fumbled my clock Friday… So most likely tomorrow, maybe next day… Im actually extremely busy… So just a heads up on that… Until then, I’ll be practicing perfection, like I have from day 1…

Winning is a habit

I like your speed. Yes, we need to be courageous and confident.

Does your trading have something to do with Pipsiphon steroid scalping by any chance?

It’s been a few years. :stuck_out_tongue: But how are things going with your trading?

For all we know he might have given up on the idea altogether. It happens.