Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor Builder

I stumbled across this awesome link which may be of use to any Metatrader 4 users and its FREE. It allows you to build your own EA’s from just supplying the info (Pair, timeframe, indicator & settings, etc…). I keep missing out on the BIG trends because I am sleeping but not anymore :slight_smile: . I gotta got my priorities straight and tell myself whats more important, Sleep or PIPS.

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

Hmmm… :wink:

Mov’n on up! :cool:

Here, try this one. Seems much more simpler and its still free:

fastbrokersfx.com/eabuilder/index.php?VL772

Any one knows how to add my indicatores to either one. I uploaded the files but it doesn’t show on the variable list after that.
jado

Anyone uses visual EA builders?

Sleep > Pips

There is a good one free builder, named StrategyTune

Are you all Expert in MT4. i am new can you all help me

I would suggest Forex Strategy Builder. It is really great

• no dragging and dropping blocks (no “programming”), it’s all visual like in powerpoint :7:
  • shows your strategy backtest instantly so you know right away if your trading strategy is worth it :cool:
  • support is very friendly and answer every question in their forum
  • one click and your EA is placed in MT and you can use it right away from there

[QUOTE=topgun;2902]I stumbled across this awesome link which may be of use to any Metatrader 4 users and its FREE. It allows you to build your own EA’s from just supplying the info (Pair, timeframe, indicator & settings, etc…). I keep missing out on the BIG trends because I am sleeping but not anymore :slight_smile: . I gotta got my priorities straight and tell myself whats more important, Sleep or PIPS.

Checked out the Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4. Developed EA for MT4 but code refuses to run. What can one do?

Bro, you get what you pay for. This free generation program is as old as the hills and probably not compatible with MT4 anymore.

Best one out there fxdreema.com and yes loosen the purse strings.

Better still. Learn to program. It’s not as hard as speculating.

Hmmmmm,

EA, I don’t trust to any of those. If you want to succeed in trading you will have to go by the hard way, which means education, education and education.

True bro but…

And its a big but. Is there a better way to backtest a strategy under development