Nial Fuller price action trading course
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nial Fuller price action trading course

mark8par is offline Newbie

Default Nial Fuller price action trading course

Hello again,

I have come across a course on price action trading by Nial Fuller and wanted to get some feedback from from my forum colleagues. Has anyone used this course or have any suggestions? I have already completed the babypips school but feel from what I have read about price action trading that this could be for me.

Thanks

Mark

khanbilalabid is offline Newbie
    Hi Mark,

I am a member of Nials Course and using his techniques i am generally Profitable. As far as the course is concerned if you go through his free Videos and free forex strategies on his Website that would be enough to learn his strategy as his course is pretty similar to what he explains in his video. However the most valuable thing which i found was the access to his members forum where he puts in daily commentary and then some senior members put in there trade ideas. So all in all you are paying for the members forum access rather then the course.

You can Check Chris Capre's 2nd Skies as well , which is pretty good as well. You need to stick to one mentor or coach and that is the key to success in this market.

Best of Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mark8par View Post
    Hello again,

I have come across a course on price action trading by Nial Fuller and wanted to get some feedback from from my forum colleagues. Has anyone used this course or have any suggestions? I have already completed the babypips school but feel from what I have read about price action trading that this could be for me.

Thanks

Mark
    vpp likes this.

MeiHua is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    I have written several reviews of this over the years you can search for them if u want. Cliff notes: didn't like it and I don't use any of that in my current trading now. Just didn't work for me.

FIRSTY is offline Newbie

Default Price action

Hello again,

Thanks

Mark
    Yes, I came across Nial Fuller some years back and he is not bad. However, I have a good news for you. After many years of searching for a wonderful trading system that is affordable and simplified, I eventually got one through our one and only Babypips. It is Dnbpriceactionprotocol
    I am sure you will like it.
    adamkhang likes this.

Thank you Firsty, just had a quick look and is just what I am looking for.

Mark

Kevin LaCoste is online now Master Contributor and Member
    I understand Nial Fuller is banned from babypips and forexfactory. I'm not sure of the details, but make sure you perform your due diligence before buying a course. Price action in itself is simple enough and I don't think you need to spend $$$ to access a few commonly-known chart/candlestick patterns that are freely available over the net. Just my 2c.

dudest is offline FX-Men Honorary Member
    Hello again,

Thanks

Mark
    I recommend Price Action course from forexschoolonline.com (Johnathon Fox)

Check out the free articles and videos on the site.

Also check out his thread here: Forex Price Action

Cheers
    WLSTR likes this.

WilliamD is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dudest View Post
    I recommend Price Action course from forexschoolonline.com (Johnathon Fox)

Check out the free articles and videos on the site.

Also check out his thread here: Forex Price Action

Cheers

Hello dudest,

I definitely don't want any arguments with you here. But Something smells fishy & don't like to see newbies fall for anything blindly

I have noticed that you always seem to promote that course with all your recent posts link to it and you always link using the same text etc.... Instances where,

Forex Trading Courses

Looking for Teacher for FX, Willing to Pay!

Which strategy to start with?

.....and since you've now been called out on this, I wonder if you'll go back and edit some of your past posts, or will you change your posting style from now on, to appear less obvious.....? Only time will tell
    Last edited by WilliamD; 04-23-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Beijin likes this.

vpp
    vpp is offline Banned Newbie
    am interested in Nail's course so lets be please in touch vladymk is my skype.
    Quote Originally Posted by khanbilalabid View Post
    Hi Mark,

I am a member of Nials Course and using his techniques i am generally Profitable. As far as the course is concerned if you go through his free Videos and free forex strategies on his Website that would be enough to learn his strategy as his course is pretty similar to what he explains in his video. However the most valuable thing which i found was the access to his members forum where he puts in daily commentary and then some senior members put in there trade ideas. So all in all you are paying for the members forum access rather then the course.

You can Check Chris Capre's 2nd Skies as well , which is pretty good as well. You need to stick to one mentor or coach and that is the key to success in this market.

Best of Luck.

Vpp, no point in Skype with me as I'm still learning but as mentioned by the other member there are lots of tutorials from his website on YouTube so it might be worth watching them before committing any of your money.

Tbh I'm a going over and over candlesticks at the moment and hopefully this will give me something to build on and help me understand more when I move to the next part of my training.

Have you tried the babypips school yet? It's very good, free and even funny in parts, I found it an excellent place to start even if you don't soak all the information, but it might also give you some ideas on how to plan your training.

Good luck and enjoy the ride

Forum Sponsors
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast