Group of Zulutrade Follower

Hello there,

I am a punished Zulutradefollower.
I like the idea to follow experienced traders and earn money with them.

After big losses with Kama-Spot, Qurenix and now Storied seller I want to built up a group of Follower on Babypips.

I can see that Babypips is one of the bigges FX Community’s out there, so I want to give it a chance to find other people who have nice ideas and give one or two tip’s. The “own” Zulutrade Forum is an absolutely SCAM and every new Signal Provider promises everything. I want to find a way to built an independent group to search for new Signal Provider with realy good statistics.

I thought about a checklist, not only choose a good ranked SP, we want to use the advanced settings.

Every post with good signal Providers should be like this.

“Settings: Max. DD = x, Min. Pip = x, Max. positions = x and so on.”

I think to built a group in this community is great idea, not everbody can post a link with a signal provider of 1 week trading and 100k pips or so.

I hope to find other peoples and I am looking to the future of many green pips.

Thank you.

Learn to trade. That is the absolute best advice I can give you. If you rely on zulutraders to earn you money you will only lose more. The systems that are considered the best are simply high Risk:reward systems that do well until that one day when they go bust. You may have noticed that signal providers have quite a few different accounts and that is because most of their accounts will fail before they can get any live followers. Also, having known one of the main engineers of the site, I know how the systems are ranked and they do NOT rank the good systems at the top. If you have actually looked at the systems you will have noticed that most of them average 7-11 pips per trade and taking way too many trades. The reason these systems are at the top is because they make commissions off the trades, the more trades taken the more profit they make so obviously they will want to rank those systems at the top. Successful traders do not take that many trades and only average 7-10 pips per trade.

Echoing these thoughts, I don’t understand why anybody would want to rely on someone else’s advice. Trading decisions should be yours and yours alone.

If people actually watched price and how it reacts you will slowly but surely start to understand more and more. Yes you need to look at other systems and strategies but only to enhance your own strategy and style. Take the time to learn, it’ll be worth it in the end.

Seriously it is enough with zulutrade and all this spamming.

Are Babypips owners same as Zulutrade owners? How is it possible to allow so much spamming and advertising about an external website and service?

I don’t like it at all. I find it very very spamming and disturbing all these threads and posts and spam about Zulutrade.

Am I the only one feeling this way?

So let’s say from tomorrow I will create a website with a forex school and other forex services and I will start opening threads here at Babypips to advertise it.

Is it ok?

I don’t think so! So let’s stop also with this Zulutrade spamming.

First of all, I do not have the time to learn trading. I want to invest my money for later. Indeed, better ranked signal providers are very risky, but two brains are better than one and three are better than two. So we can search for better providers with better results, even if they’re not ranked as good as others. If we follow them, they get their comission and stay at Zulutrade. I am investing also in curensee, Alpari Pamm Service and different FMA’s.

And I cant understand the comment of Trasimaco, do you really think this is spamming. you sound like a whining child, sorry dude.
I don’t post anything to follow any bad signal provider. I am just a person who wants to find others to get a better portfolio.

You can’t expect to be a member of the biggest fx community and don’t read about Zulutrade. Zulutrade is one of the biggest brand around Forex.

I am sorry but this is how I feel. Too much spamming about Zulutrade in this forum.

And from your answer I can guess you are not here to ask but to advertise. But whatever, if Babypips owners allow you to do that then go ahead, enjoy it!

I just don’t like it and I guess I have the right to say it. To me Zulutrade is a spammy company.

But go ahead, call me child and try to offend me with your little words. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Dear, oh dear.

I prefer Babypips but I also follow Forex Factory forum. Mainly Rokie and Discussion session and I have never ever read anything about Zulutrade over there. Maybe here they should open a special area where to advertise or to talk about external websites and/or services.

I suggest you save your money until you have enough to invest in an actual fund, not some joe schmoe who gets paid to take a million trades only to eventually go bust losing his clients money. Look for someone who is paid a percentage of what they earn for YOU, not someone who gets paid based on trade size or the number of trades taken. Zulutrade signal providers have no interest in their clients, their sole purpose is to take an extreme number of trades to earn commissions. They are not looking out for your best interest and they could care less if you actually make money.

If it is not against forum rules and you have enough capital I can recommend you good funds to invest that are paid a percentage of the profit they earn for their clients. I do not personally use any funds because I trade for myself but I have friends that started their own and perform quite well and again, they look out for their clients. If they do not make you money they do not get paid.

I think the OP is already smart enough to know the biggest way on how to lose money so let him be. If he wants a " company" or followers to go with him so be it. No matter how you tried to explain to someone they don’t listen because their brain cells are already " fixed" into one way of thinking…

Besides, zulutrade is soooo overrated… I too is tired of reading this names pop up…

Hello there fellow- zulutrader!

Try not to pay attention to the wining of people of how bad to them zulturade is - we all know that these are losers with illegitimate claims and unsupported arguments.

So, lets talk providers now, who are you following these days? I like it this summer, things have been steadily pipping nicely for me :slight_smile:

Zulutrade is not overrated and people are talking about it, because people are actually winning , and thats why the name is popping up :wink:

Whoever follows zulutrade should not call them a trader. They are lazy people who wants to earn money ( if they will ever will) but not doing their own work. Who ever talks about zulutrade doesn’t know how to trade. Name zulutrade followers who makes a fortune. Does George Soros follow zulutrade? Does Warren Buffet follow zulutrade? Does fidelity and other well known investments firm follow zulutrade? I don’t think soo…

So yes, zulutrade is sooooo overrated.

Ahahahahahahahaha, It’s always nice waking up to a great laugh.

Hi
pretty new to FX …
I’ve been demo trading Zulu – and I can figure it out.
Top traders seem / are hemorraging money in my demos-
Mostly I don’t understand them having a 500 pip stop loss – and a Limit ( take profit ) of 100 pips.
This isn’t the way I’ve learnt to trade -
What’s the go with that ??

Cheers
J Mack

ohh come on, it is not that bad, one can make quite nice bunch of money from these guys :wink:

Let me know about your project, interested pm

Wow - the Op maked a thread asking for tip and trader to follow - and there nothing but " don’t do it- in a scam "

Baby pip is about forex trading you can discuss any thing thing from trade set up to broker , ea , and ZULUTRADE

Any way

I have found a nice follower

“Justletlitflow”

Over the last month made me $26 from a $50 account . I limit to a max of 5 trade for my whole account so I miss sone of there trade because other follower were already open

Worst trade was -$2 best trade $5 there risk to reward is maybe 1:1 to 1:1.5

0.01 lots - max of 1 trade per pair - max trade 5
I leave all my SL for all trader to 200
Just as I never really see -200 pip turn into a profit

I found this trader but using the advance search

Max losing trade “to” 300
Trade “from” 100
" profitable account "
“Traded last week”
"Trading there own money "

not trading demo - although most the top 100 rank trader are demo - I just don’t trust them with my money

Ps this it not my own account . I have never listed my own account -

I love trader using there own money and trading big lots - so when I am losing $2 they are losing $2,000 . You know they will take greater care with their trade

Guys - though you can’t really prove if it your account Or not …Only list your "great " traded so we can all make money from them

Your welcome to list your own . And I hope you make heaps of commission and more important make us money and pips … But just let us know up front

I will up date the list - normally take me about a week to search for a new trader - I like to look at every trade

Can you give us your follower name?
Which trader do you use for 50$ account? I want to open a microaccount

I can’t find Justletlitflow