Online Learning Website For Trading

Hello dears! I think I have found good place to learn forex from very successful trader. I stumbled upon a young trader prodigy Amy Sangster while searching for trader education and she has a very good website for teaching. It’s called Infinite Prosperity and I want to know how you guys think of it too? It’s only a couple hundred dollars which is not much if I win money from it. She is very successful and has the lifestyle I want. She has over $1 million net worth and is younger than me!

My friend who is giving me trade signals that I publish on another thread has more but he wont tell me how haha. I think Amy is very generous by teaching us how to trade. Anyone take her class and learn from her?

Why waste a few hundred dollars on it when you can take advantage of the Baby Pips School plus countless other free resources which will help you out as a newbie? Infinite my behind, I would recommend that you take the few hundred dollars you intend on burning and invest them into your own trading, take advantage of all the free tools and take your time to learn, open a micro-account and place the money you were going to add to Amy’s $1 million to make it $1 million and a few hundred Samir dollars, and trade 0.01 lots as you work on your strategy. You will get much more out of it plus some experience.

Hmmm. Do you have a college degree? Why would I not pay someone a little amount of money if they teach me how to make a million dollar like they did? A couple hundred is not anything much when I can buy a nice car and live well in a year or two from her teaching me.

I have gone through the free babypips school already but I need something that teaches me how to actually make money. Babypips just say what trading is and what the forex market is. Not really so much HOW to make it.

Sounds like you will be in for a good ride and in my opinion (as a successful trader who does trade for a living and saw plenty of new traders like you come and go) you are already destined to fail unless you get a reality check. By all means, giver her a few hundred or a few thousand dollars every day if you feel like it, but if you really think you can accomplish your goals in a year or two from her teaching you then I can already tell you that you are not correct. Do as you please, I could not care less but there are plenty of newbies who come here and I try to prevent those who have not decided to fail before they started to follow the same path you are suggesting. On a side note, terrible advertising.

So you don’t pay for classes at a university? I think it is wise for those who do not know what they are doing to seek instructions from those who do. And I unless you have a Lamborghini and an Audi R8 I think Amy Sangster can show she knows what she has doing and has made a lot doing it. I think the couple hundred dollar fee would be an investment as anything else really because it will give returns of hundreds of percentages.

Old news for Babypips, read all about it here:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46497-thoughts-amy-sangster-infiniteprosperity-com-au.html

If you find someone who will teach you how to make a million for a couple of hundred you should pay. . do me a favour and when you find them, drop me a note cause I will pay as well. However you want to make sure you’re not paying for a Lamborghini and getting a used ford.

In principle I happen to agree with you about paying for someone else’s knowledge and experiences. I spend time everyday looking for information that will save me time and help me to get to my goals easier. Some people confuse cost with value. They don’t understand there’s a difference. On the other side of the coin, some people confuse value with cost and don’t understand there’s a difference.

If you asked most of successful traders, they would tell you that no matter how you trade, when you trade, where you trade or what you trade, to be successful long term, you have to have 3 things: 1. Trading Method. 2. Proper Money Management 3. The proper mindset. There is not one that’s more important than the other. If you don’t have a trading method that gives you more profitable trades than non profitable trades all the proper money management or mindset will make no difference you will fail long term. If you have a trading plan that has the potential to give you more winning trades than losing trades, but you don’t use proper money management, you will fail long term. If you have a great trading plan, and you’re using proper money management, but you don’t exercise patience and discipline (mindset) you will fail long term.

So whenever you are considering paying for information that addresses: trading method, money management and proper mindset, make sure you’re getting value for your money. For example if you paid for a course that would teach you proper money management, you would not in most cases be getting value for your money because there is a ton of free information that teaches you proper money management so you don’t need to buy a course.

Now take the site you’re talking about. I went on the site and looked at a few things. Once you click on the menu, t you see all the different memberships and what they offer for you to compare. So I looked at the first lesson and it’s the same information you will learn in the first couple of levels of baby pip school. It’s the forex basics. It’s free so that one is okay. Now rather than me go through the rest of the lessons and go through them here, I will tell you to take the head of each of the lessons and search it on google and utube I guarantee you will find on a ton of free info with examples how to apply. I know that because I’ve already done it. Once you get to the next 2 levels do the same thing, they are strategies that you can search for yourself on google and utube with the same results as the free membership. They do give you prices on: Silver ($499), Gold ($699) but not the platinum membership that’s by application only. So I guess you would have to see how much for the 1 hour of one on one coaching is to see if it has value.

Besides their site, I went to utube. I found that almost all of their video’s and articles are designed to get you to buy their courses. In other words they sell a lot of sizzle not a lot of steak. I have found through experience when you come across a site like this you’re not gonna get value for your money. Now that’s just my opinion based on my experiences. Anyway hope that helps
Gp

Of course you pay for classes at a university, but did you notice that forex is not being taught there for a reason? I have 7 Lambo’s, one for each day, because I do not teach; I trade. I let Amy get a few hundred bucks from people like you who think it is a good idea and that they will learn how to earn money trading while I stick to what real traders do.

As I said, you can do as you please.

Did I see you drive Master Tang to the golf course in one of those lambos the other day?

Ha. I thank you for letting me do as I please lol. There are lots things that are specialized teaching that you won’t find classes for at university. Such as being an auto mechanic. These specialized classes have specialized school where you go and pay for learning. This would be no different. You don’t find sky diving courses at university, but you sure bet you pay for classes when learning to sky dive on your own! I don’t believe you when you say you have 7 lambos. At least Amy has proof. It sound like you might have a little jealous that people will pay her to have her teach them.

[QUOTE=“Samir Alibaba;547553”]I don’t believe you when you say you have 7 lambos. At least Amy has proof.[/QUOTE]

He was joking.

Welcome back ST.

[QUOTE=“JohnLeonard;547776”] Welcome back ST.[/QUOTE]

Well I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m not really ‘back’, more an occasional observer when I have some spare time. I can’t run BP on anything but my iPhone, so that rules out charts and complex discussion, plus the discussions don’t tend to go anywhere, so I fear that this is about as ‘back’ as I’m likely to get.

[QUOTE=“SimonTemplar;548029”]

Well I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m not really ‘back’, more an occasional observer when I have some spare time. I can’t run BP on anything but my iPhone, so that rules out charts and complex discussion, plus the discussions don’t tend to go anywhere, so I fear that this is about as ‘back’ as I’m likely to get.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you lead a busy life for someone who trades full time :wink:

I’ve got over 3k posts using an iPhone so that shouldn’t be a hindering factor.

I have four small children, a separate company with my wife, an old house up a windy hill that needs a fair bit of work and some pretty busy hobbies, all on top of my trading so yes, I’m pretty busy. I can write waffle on my 'phone easily enough, but as I don’t have my charting or my broker account on here I don’t get as detailed, so it is a limiting factor for me. Given the nature of most of your posts, I’m not surprise that you don’t find the iPhone a limiting interface :wink: Or maybe you’re just more skilled than me. I can live with either tbh!

There’s only so much conceptual fluff that one can post, and most of what I would post is in my old posts already or would simply attract negative responses. The technical stuff I would post I like to include prices, specific examples etc, none of which I have on my 'phone.

[QUOTE=“SimonTemplar;548233”]I have four small children, a separate company with my wife, an old house up a windy hill that needs a fair bit of work and some pretty busy hobbies, all on top of my trading so yes, I’m pretty busy. I can write waffle on my 'phone easily enough, but as I don’t have my charting or my broker account on here I don’t get as detailed, so it is a limiting factor for me. Given the nature of most of your posts, I’m not surprise that you don’t find the iPhone a limiting interface :wink: Or maybe you’re just more skilled than me. I can live with either tbh!

There’s only so much conceptual fluff that one can post, and most of what I would post is in my old posts already or would simply attract negative responses. The technical stuff I would post I like to include prices, specific examples etc, none of which I have on my 'phone.[/QUOTE]

Another business? Why…

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;548247”] Another business? Why…[/QUOTE]

Because we enjoy it, we’re both addicted to buying and renovating property, what can I tell you?! Plus it’s a good pension scheme as bricks and mortar tend only to go one way if bought/built well. And banks like to see something more tangible than a fat trading account when offering services. And we get lots of extra holidays out of it, which the kids love. I could go on, but there are a few reasons! It predates my trading and we kept it on.

[QUOTE=“SimonTemplar;548252”]

Because we enjoy it, we’re both addicted to buying and renovating property, what can I tell you?! Plus it’s a good pension scheme as bricks and mortar tend only to go one way if bought/built well. And banks like to see something more tangible than a fat trading account when offering services. And we get lots of extra holidays out of it, which the kids love. I could go on, but there are a few reasons! It predates my trading and we kept it on.[/QUOTE]

Lol well there you go! Throw in free forced labor from your offspring and your margins probably start looking pretty attractive as well…

“This is what we call ‘Holiday’ kids!” … “But dad! Our friends go to Disney land on their holidays… Why do we have to paint?” … “Shush! You love holidays”. Lol

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;548258”] Lol well there you go! Throw in free forced labor from your offspring and your margins probably start looking pretty attractive as well.[/QUOTE]

Now you’re getting it :wink:

I think showing the kids early on where money really comes from ( not from the ATM or plastic cards… We already kill those trees anyway) is a great teaching examples :slight_smile: good for you!

Welcome Back ST… Well,Sort of lol