Infinite prosperity?

So I’ve seen on youtube how Amy Sangster bought an Audi R8 at the age of 23 and I was wondering if her system infinite prosperity works? Is it the same material as the pip school here on this website or is infinite prosperity worth the money?

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/46497-thoughts-amy-sangster-infiniteprosperity-com-au.html

22 pages of fudge for you to wade through.

About the audi, Amy’s boyfriend’s father owns a car dealership. Go figure?

Personally, I’m suspicious about vendors in general for obvious reasons. (i.e. diluting the profitability of your system by sharing)

Good work on the link building Amy! Get those keywords in!

I always thought Amy was your sister Jack?

There is a real simple truth to this and to be honest i don’t understand why people get tripped up on this over and over again. If you have some sort of system that works and you make money from, why in the hell would you want to sell it?

1 - The power of compounding in Forex outweighs any product selling venture.

2 - Selling a profitable system actually makes the system less profitable, since the more traders taking the same trade as you the less liquidity there is for you to get filled. So why put your system under un needed risk?

The people who sell these systems are just as bad or quite possibly worse, than any drug dealer or thief in my opinion.

So do yourself a favour, don’t get kidded into thinking these things work, and don’t think there is some magical, easy way to gain money in trading. You have to put the work in, (years) and those who have the willpower and patience, they are the ones that get paid in the end.

One last thing id like to add. I don’t believe in the word ‘system’. Not in trading anyway. In trading there are different scenarios and different types of trades that fit with the scenario. A system requires set rules and a set scenario, and in trading set rules do not work because every scenario is slightly different. The only rules set in stone in trading for me are the money management rules.

Granddaughter. She came to visit me at the weekend. Told me about some perverted scrawny long haired old guy kept on trying to hit her boasting about how much he made in forex but luckily she got away from him.

I think just that most of you (who are negative) are jealous and can’t believe any-way that some good/rich forex traders share their happines with others. On planet we have 7billion people and everyone is different.

If i watch Amy and her friend Lewis instagram and see their lives. I definitely think they are rich people. So that their penthouse is writed to Amys boyfriend(Robert) parents name, so what? Maybe this penthouse is Roberts parents, but this ain’t show nothing. If parents have many houses/apartments, why someone(and this case someone is parents son and her girlfriend) can’t live in one of them, why he or she have to search and buy a new one? Because some one of you can tell that “Oh yeah, they are making living with forex.” ? :smiley:
Look their pictures and videos of their everyday cars. Parents are owners of some car dealership? So they don’t sell people cars they just driving with them and making pictures and videos and put them into internet about year or two? I don’t think so. I think that they are owners of their cars. This dealership is going to bankruptcy if they only driving and make fun with customers cars and what idiot will show that in internet? People don’t trust then this dealership anymore. Also Lewis M3? Roberts parents are also lending it to him about year to now ? I don’t think so :smiley:
Okey and if they don’t make living with forex, they are rich enough when look their lifestyle and why then you have to black your name and make some trading courses what doesn’t work and guide people to wrong way? Why to waste your time with this when you are enough rich? This courses don’t bring in so much money for this lifestyle.
My opinion is that they are good and very profitable traders, they have much money, they enjoy their lives. But they also have free time and they want to do some business/work, but what to do is not easy to found and smart people don’t invest their money in every business.
They have much money, their lives are very good so they are not jelous to share their trading skills and systems. They don’t scare that someone will be richer than them because they are teaching them.
Why put pictures to instagram of trading and teaching Robert or his mom? Amy tells to Roberts mom and aunt that " ou lets take picture from us in computer and show people that like i’m teaching you trading :smiley: :smiley: ? "

So Pipsurfer and Huck don’t make pips with their systems which are end of babypips school? Because many people who are ended the school are firstly trying them. They (Pipsurfer and Huck) just for fun trading and journaling them to you here in Babypips.

But this all is only my opinion and everone have rights to his/her opinion.
And also apologize for my bad English!

Pipsmakeshappy

Oh boy, another Amy Sangster thread. :slight_smile:

Hopefully some people will post actual feedback about Infinite Prosperity.

Even if you use the numbers that get passed around by who knows who about successful traders, 95% fail and 5% don’t; and the 5% that don’t all bought Amy or who ever 's courses, it still would not be enough to delute amy’s profit, assuming amy is a trader. Now if amy is not a trader, every time one of those 5% makes a purchase amy is making money now where she wasn’t before someone bought what ever she’s pedaling. Even if the 99% of the 5% bought her stuff and was making money, the 1% that didn’t still wouldn’t lessen their profit. I think if everyone remembers how many retail traders there are that come and go, you would realize that 100 or 1000 amys selling their system would not affect their profits or loses assuming they’re really traders of course. And we all know that’s it’s not the 5% that are profitable who buy the amy’s of the worlds products, but the 95% that aren’t who are more likely to buy what ever she’s selling.

I guess we are running out of a subject to talk about. How about Miley Cyrus twerking and wrecking ball?
Oh wait that’s an old news too… Oh well I tried lol

It is all part of advertising and marketing… I would be willing to see if there are any IPs students who took the course and now driving a Lambo or 2 ( maybe Bugatti) who can come forward and tell their " versions of their own stories"… Or maybe it is more appealing to see that a broke young college student who became now rich and famous because they took the IP course ( and thank them by the way). Seeing Amy and Robert driving Lambo on YouTube is kinda tiring to see… Need some new tactics for advertising and marketing approach to keep it fresh and new not the same old thing.

There you go Amy… Just giving you an idea. If you needed more of my input, Call Me …:wink: I will be in my office and trying to grow my “Shopping Spree” charity.

Every business needs a good advertising.
I think that you are just one of them jelous people, who think that it is impossible that 23-years old woman makes money from forex. :smiley: (If i look your previous posts in previous Amy thread)
If Michael Jordan will teach some young boy how to play basketball. The game, the rules, the ball handling, the tricks and everything. Then this young boy will not be a NBA player with 6months. Or what you think?
So is also with traders. But most newbies think that if they get in some course and someone is teaching some systems, they have to be profitable in 2 weeks. And if they are not profitable in 2weeks then they just quit “this stupid game”.

Cheers

Pipsmakeshappy

Who me jealous? Lol [B]Far From it[/B]…

Yes, every businesses needs some sort of advertising and marketing. What IPs advertising is flashing a luxury lifestyle, fancy cars, penthouses, vacations which is fine and all …but a lack of substance of how really trading works. If you look at their website and compare it to BP sites, you can get pretty much all the basic here for free unlike the IP. If you had the time to read that thread that was provided above, we already had a lot of discussion about this and really it is not worth the time… So feel free to read.

What I have said above is true… Enough with this basic inquiry here just to get some advertisement. If anyone who took the course of IP and now are making money, successful and trading full time with verified proof that they are making money then that is more appealing approach since it is true that their courses do work… But until then, it’s all a waste of money and time and a spam advertising just for entertainment… It’s time for reality check… Enough with delusional that so many people here are.

[QUOTE=“pipsmakeshappy;549997”]Every business needs a good advertising.
I think that you are just one of them jelous people, who think that it is impossible that 23-years old woman makes money from forex. :smiley: (If i look your previous posts in previous Amy thread)
If Michael Jordan will teach some young boy how to play basketball. The game, the rules, the ball handling, the tricks and everything. Then this young boy will not be a NBA player with 6months. Or what you think?
So is also with traders. But most newbies think that if they get in some course and someone is teaching some systems, they have to be profitable in 2 weeks. And if they are not profitable in 2weeks then they just quit “this stupid game”.

Cheers

Pipsmakeshappy

[/QUOTE]

Amy does not make money from trading. If you believe that you are a naive fool and have neither the basic intelligence nor the critical thinking to make money from trading either. Sure she may have a lot of money from peddling horribly written self motivation books and really generic trading training programs. But she is not making money from trading.

Have you finished this IP course that you know what they exactly teach? Or they have to advertise for free in their homepage all trading information and secrets? What’s the point of course then? Also you can contact always if you want with Amy or Lewis after course, they teach you after that and answer your questions always.
And why everyone is hating and talking about Amy and Lambo or R8 why not Lewis and M3.
Because Amy is beautiful young woman and for advertising she is the best. Beautiful womans always sells :smiley: But haters gonna hate.

Yes, here in Babypips is much good information about trading. But this information is casual. Half of text here in babypips you don’t need for trading. Everyone have his/her own way for trading. One is recommending only candles movement and chart patterns nothing else. Another recommends only fibonacci and another only fundamentals.
IP is recommendind and teaching technical and their own way.

Pizzaboy where you exactly know that? I saw your post where you are writing that Amys apartment is writed to Roberts parents and they have beautiful and expensive cars because Robert parents are some car dealership owners. Like this is very naive and foolish arguements like i mention it in my first post.
But if you have more proofs that Amy AND LEWIS is not a traders? Then tell.

[QUOTE=“pipsmakeshappy;550016”]Pizzaboy where you exactly know that? I saw your post where you are writing that Amys apartment is writed to Roberts parents and they have beautiful and expensive cars because Robert parents are some car dealership owners. Like this is very naive and foolish arguements like i mention it in my first post.
But if you have more proofs that Amy AND LEWIS is not a traders? Then tell.

[/QUOTE]

Pipsmakegay… You have less then a years trading experience. You have zero knowledge of the forex market. It takes experience to spot experience and I can assure you Amy does not demonstrate anywhere near the level of competency it takes to trade at the level she claims. Come back when you have a few years of experience and have doubled a few accounts :wink:

As Amy and Lewis are making the claims and peddling their training based on their claims… The burden of proof is theirs. They have provided zero evidence to substantiate their claims that they are successful traders… No audited track record… No history of calling live trades… Nothing.

Well I just hope you are now making money and you are trading successfully full time because of IP courses. You know we do welcome freebies strategies in BP… So with all your so kind of heart, feel free to share the IP courses here because I too would like to know how it works and maybe I could learn a thing or 2…for FREE :5: But make sure you provide here with everything you’ve got and make sure it works because we don’t want to waste any time…

So call your IP buddies and open up a thread and let’s talk about the trading strategy of Amy and Lewis. I think that is worth more talking about… Would you agree?

You little child. You got nervous and now you are abusing me ? :smiley: You funny-guy.
If you want to argue with me, then lets argue, no problem for me. No i don’t have less than a year trading experience. But this is not what we are talking here. I just want that YOU gave here some proofs and some REAL arguments for that Amy is not a trader? Do you have or not? When not, then don’t tweak everywhere Amys thread that she is not a trader.
You are profitable trader? Or just whining in this forum.
And babypips forum is ment to be for newbies and professionals so you are NOT a guy who tells me that i can come back when i have a more few years experienc and have doubled a few accounts, understand ?

[QUOTE=“pipsmakeshappy;550030”]You little child. You got nervous and now you are abusing me ? :smiley: You funny-guy.
If you want to argue with me, then lets argue, no problem for me. No i don’t have less than a year trading experience. But this is not what we are talking here. I just want that YOU gave here some proofs and some REAL arguments for that Amy is not a trader? Do you have or not? When not, then don’t tweak everywhere Amys thread that she is not a trader.
You are profitable trader? Or just whining in this forum.
And babypips forum is ment to be for newbies and professionals so you are NOT a guy who tells me that i can come back when i have a more few years experienc and have doubled a few accounts, understand ?

[/QUOTE]

I’ll respond when you re-edit your post to make sense. I don’t offer free translation service sorry.