Price Action Essentials - No Frills

In a world where forum threads come and go - one thing seems to be the reoccurring theme. The lack of transparent results. These forums - like the majority of those like it - spin the gears of many and all together draw the moths to the flame. Yet they dance too close to the Ops and get burned in their expectations and or their love hate love for them or their methodology.

In the simple hope of not selling anything, not teaching anything, not trying to garner viewing stats and or a mountain of fans or foes - It will be my goal to highlight trades in a manner that is prior to the fact and if the audience finds it noteworthy - perhaps a live account tracking in the future.

It is not my aim to teach you anything - save it to say - this is what it looks like when the Trader goes to work and does what he/she does. [U][B]Trade[/B][/U].

I am a forum ghost - I don’t want to exchange ideas nor do I wish to learn from any of you. Please do not take that as a matter of arrogance on my part. I do not wish to be heckled and should it come - it will be ignored. You do not need to know anything about me. You won’t require any club memberships nor shall you need to give me thanks.

Take it for what it is worth to whom it finds worth.

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“MurderOfCrows;553619”]In a world where forum threads come and go - one thing seems to be the reoccurring theme. The lack of transparent results. These forums - like the majority of those like it - spin the gears of many and all together draw the moths to the flame. Yet they dance too close to the Ops and get burned in their expectations and or their love hate love for them or their methodology.

In the simple hope of not selling anything, not teaching anything, not trying to garner viewing stats and or a mountain of fans or foes - It will be my goal to highlight trades in a manner that is prior to the fact and if the audience finds it noteworthy - perhaps a live account tracking in the future.

It is not my aim to teach you anything - save it to say - this is what it looks like when the Trader goes to work and does what he/she does. Trade.

I am a forum ghost - I don’t want to exchange ideas nor do I wish to learn from any of you. Please do not take that as a matter of arrogance on my part. I do not wish to be heckled and should it come - it will be ignored. You do not need to know anything about me. You won’t require any club memberships nor shall you need to give me thanks.

Take it for what it is worth to whom it finds worth.

:)[/QUOTE]

Lol now there’s an introduction. Glad to see the emphasis put on calling the trades prior to entry… Hopefully you’ll post the charts after the trade completion so as to compare how the forecasted “price action” behavior compare to how it really behaved. If you do, this may be the only price action thread I’ll peruse.

Murder of crows… That has a nice ring to it. :slight_smile: Nice avatar…

So you’ll be calling trades live? Good luck. :slight_smile:

Well, mission accomplished