Free Double in a Day technique doubles your FX account in 1 trade

Has anybody traded the Double in a Day technique where you double your account in a Day by adding lots to a winning position in a risk free basis?

There are over 60 examples submitted by over 40 independent traders of this happening in November on their free forum – looks very impressive. I would love to hear if anybody has any actual independent experience trading this risk management technique – it is really worth looking at.

There is one trader on their forum that made 198% risking only 3% of his account on one trade. Most traders have made a 90% return on 1 trade – not bad for a free system.

Your feedback will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Zoe -

Yes I use the Double in a Day approach for most of my trades as it controls risk and adds to my winning positions automatically.

I don’t use it to double my account - I use it conservatively for increased return on risk on ordinary trades

[U]It is not however for newb[/U]ies as you need to find very precise entry point where tight stops can be used. You still need to enter the trade and know the direction - after that the technique will do the rest.

My return of risk has doubled since I have used the technique.

You need lots of trading experience to master this technique

Hope this helps.

Some fresh feedback on your initial question:

How to double your Currency trading account in one low financial risk trade. Many Currency Traders trade Forex risking one to two percent of their account to earn two to three percent on good trades. Almost all traders risk one to two percent of their account to earn two to three percent. This can take two hundred to three hundred Forex trades to achieve a return of one hundred percent.

It make sense to aim to double your trading balance as quickly as achievable by going for a one hundred percent return on one trade. The majority of times realizing this type of trade is no more difficult than selecting an ordinary profitable trade may possibly only results in a achieve of two to three percent.

How is this carried out? Topping up on profitable deals is the only way to go. The opportunity of doubling your Currency trading balance becomes achievable when an ordinary trade becomes good and you can add additional lots to your initial deal .

The cumulative impact of introducing to a profitable deal is so great that capital can be doubled in a deal as small as eighty pips. This is possible having started with as little financial risk as four percent of your account on the initial deal.

Forex traders will easily understand that this also suggests that if you are risking four percent to make one hundred percent it suggests that you can effectively have nineteen of these deals incorrect and only one right and still make a positive return.

You should always be looking for ways to beat the odds when trading the Forex Market.

Another benefit is that it is achievable to move the stop to a break-even position at each top-up. This signifies that after the first top up the whole trade becomes risk free. This is a wonderful position to be in - nothing to lose and the potential of a one hundred percent achieve

This method is much easier than a good number of traders think. One trading group documented thirty-six unique double in one trade positive results in one week alone . Volatile price moves happen constantly. The opening of major financial markets, economic announcements and major support and resistance violations provide several unpredictable moves.

This way of trading is best undertaken on an mechanized basis because the calculations of the break-even stop position. A large number of mechanized trading robots to help you multiply your trading balance in one trade are now available in the online Currency market One only has to do an online search to confirm this. A good number of Forex Broker platforms now have this top up ability.

If you are a Forex trader who has a good trading record of being able recognize deals with the potential to move sixty to one hundred pips you should be using this system. With odds like twenty to one you will soon find that you can beat the market very easily.

Read the articles and training material on doubleinadayForex.com for facts and trading examples about this method. Alternatively use Google or Youtube to search for double your Forex account in one trade information and examples

HOPE THIS HELPS

Hi Alex I have a question. If I can sell 1000 EA’s at $229 a piece how much money do I make?

Are the old what’s possible vs whats probable argument

Here’s another way. Click your heels together three times and say there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home

The problem is not new trading methods that produce positive results. There will always be new an innovative ways to approach trading. Just look over the last ten years to see some of the changes. The problem is in the application of something new.

But here’s the process that never changes overtime. First crawl by having a strong understanding of the basics. Then take the basics that you have learned and practiced in your demo account and walk by applying your knowledge by trading in a small live account. Next step is running by adding to your knowledge base and building a solid trading plan that over the long run, that will put the balance of probabilities on your side, with a money management system that will protect your capital as well as build it and lastly administer your trading method and money management plan using patience and discipline. How fast your learn and approach that process is different for everyone. There are no short cuts and everyone’s definition of easier is different. Once you understand and can apply all that every time you look as something new or trading, then you’re ready to take what you’ve learned: crawling, walking and running to racing. Racing is putting the balance of probabilities on your side to end up with more positive results than negative in the long term.

Trading methods are not the problem. The problem is bringing your A-game everyday hour after hour after hour, no matter how the market is treating you. If you want to make money, you will have to be focused 90% of the time. You have to not only make sure you get it right, but when you get it wrong make sure you don’t wipe out everything you did right from before
Hope that helps
Gp