Are there reliable signal Providers?

I would really love to work with signal providers. I use the Profiforex MT4 platform and when I checked the signal providers available, some of them are free while others request a fee. What I do not know is how reliable they can be. Some of the providers promise 10% monthly income and I think I would love it. Is anyone here using a signal provider? Please recommend if possible.

It will depend on your definition of reliable. No provider free or fee is 100% all of the time. Everyone knows that, but some where along the line they forgot and want to blame the provider, free or fee for loses. When I first started I used the free ones from this site, and see if my analysis was the same as the theirs. With a little study and practice I found I didn’t need them. Sometimes new people use them cause they’re too lazy to do the work themselves. In my opinion you’re better off learning how to do it yourself, and at least then if you decide you don’t want to do it and want to use a signal provider, you would be in a better position to choose.

I am not lazy. I just need something extra Ordinary, cracked up by the experts and traders who have been in forex for long. I don’t mind paying for this service, but I need to know if someone has really used these paid signals and was successful.

IMO im not really comfort to trust somebody else trading for me,

there aren’t any that are 100% reliable … if they say they are they are lying no pip provider is perfect when i traded with a pip hutt there were some big gains … but also big losses so just do your homework on them before shelling out the cash for them … it sometimes gets expensive

i wouldn’t trust any signal or “Guru” after the experience i’ve had with them, lost a lot of money. The only reason I decided to take that approach was because I was still learning forex and I thought it wouldn’t hurt if a “Guru” can make me money while I learn.

I recommend you come up with your own trading system which gives you entry signals, this is because you’ll gain skills and experience which is vital in trading.

I do not think any reliable signals are there for consistent results every month . Some signals providers are good for onluy some time period . if you totally depend on signals they will not play an important role in learning . Just depend on your analysis and skill.

You can try MQL5.com and search your broker there. You can view their account information (history, profit, loss,…) and choose one to invest.

What you are looking for sounds more like an actively managed fund which means the investment is likely to be very big (thinking how hedge funds have a min deposit of $1M or you need to make $250K per month; $350K as a couple). Using the paid signals services you can find for retail traders are most often run by other retail traders so you should be careful. There may some out there, so good luck finding them.

Using signal providers will only make you lazy. The people who offer such services worked hard to become knowledgeable. You must also work hard and don’t rely on others. Besides, no strategy is 100% trusted.

Is it really possible to make $250k every month? That would be a good investment considering the fact that you won’t have to trade. How can one find account managers as such. I trade at Profiforex, but I don’t know if I can find such account managers that I can trust. I am trading myself and so far I love their platform with less commission and lower spreads. I once came across a post at earnforex from an account manager using this same broker. I am yet to contact him anyway because I am very cautious.

No, forget all that crap.

I can tell that I’m a signal provider too at zulutrade. I started at zulutrade 30 weeks ago. I trade for people who doesn’t succeed in forex, who don’t have the knowledge or don’t have the time to trade. What I do is my job so I can tell you there are some signal providers who are trustable because when I don’t trade in a good manner or when I lose all the money my clients give me then I don’t have a job no more.

The reason I started at zulutrade is not to make money myself but to show people my strategy which is very simple and effective.

Hi,
Many brokers offer technical advice and some provide trading signals. This will not trade for you but allow you to gain some knowledge and professional advice.
When you use their analyze, try to think why, such a move etc, think if is safe for you, if is accurate to you money management plan etc.
I recommend to not use automatic signal provider, only technical signals witch charts, explanation etc.

Yeah zulutrade is a good signal providers platform - there are quite tons of different strategies to follow. You know sometimes copying signals can work and work well for those that cant trade themselves.

+1 but you have to your homework as a follower because 70% of the SP’s are worthless!

If you check out connectforex you’ll see a couple of providers with $1mil+ verified live accounts who are making solid returns that you can follow.

I would only follow a trader that was using signals to supplement his/her trading income. I want to see them hurting just like me if they’re in a drawdown :slight_smile:

I do not agree with that. There are a lot of good traders (even one with long-term live accounts) on zulutrade. But i agree there are traders that have no idea what they are doing as well. So I guess it is just to find the right ones among the mass.

Yesss, have to agree on that! Post of the week goes to Mr Gone. Concise and to the point!

Are you referring by any change towards my previous post? If you do not like it, well, dont read it simple as than :wink:
Cheers :wink: