Grow your trading capital

A lot of new traders struggle with capital and there are many ways a new trader can grow their trading capital. My favorite step is to have a deposit plan in place where you make additional deposits to your trading account after your initial deposit. This is for serious traders who seek to grow their capital as well as portfolio over time and have all proper mechanics of trading in place such as risk management.

Plenty of new traders prefer taking a deposit bonus offered by their broker, but I would advice extreme caution with this step. I prefer trading my own capital, but those who insist on it should at least read the terms and conditions and understand what they sign up for as nothing is truly free.

Agree with you ! Once you start making consistent pips you can deposit little by little and your account will grow gradually. That’s actually what I’m thinking of doing.

But what do you mean by deposit bonuses offered by brokers never heard such a thing ?

That is indeed a good advice but only when you make consistent profit. It’ll grow faster in the beginning when you deposit every month but after a while you have to stop doing that because it won’t help you anymore due to the fact that you’re making to much money.

Good luck

A lot of forex brokers offer a bonus for newbies to deposit money. I usually advice against them, but those who do take them should read the terms and conditions in order to fully understand what they are getting.

For me, I have no doubt about deposit bonus because my broker offer 10% welcome bonus for initial deposit and it can be withdrawn but what I really don’t get at all is the non-deposit bonus that brokers offer now, I wonder if it is real like they are saying. Can we really withdraw this non-deposit bonus of thing?

You are a representative of Paxforex aren’t you? I have an affiliate account there and they seem to be cheating on me. I have some accounts registered under my referral and they’ve seem to hide every trade activities by these traders. There has not been a single money credited to me as commission. When I called and asked they said they can’t give me any condition. Why would they be cheating on me and taking advantage of my ignorance. I think they have the worst affiliate program, Please stay away!!!

No, I am not. I trade there, yes but do not officially represent anyone but myself. In regards to the rest of your post from experience I know those who scream scam the loudest often messed up themselves and did not bother reading terms and conditions. I have never had an issue with them, not from a trading perspective and not from any other side.

yes, you right. If we want take the bonus, we must understand the terms and conditions then follow it. Beside that, we also must keep discipline when trading if we want to get the best result. Try to improve our trading skills to make our profit will be more consistent.

Deposit bonus? Sounds like the poker sites I used to play on.

capital growth is a matter of great patience, trader should make profits and compound it but be careful in next trading not waste their previous performance. Or they have to invest more and more. I like to withdraw some share of profits and other are to grow my capital.