Weekend Blues

Does anyone else hate the fact that the market is closed on the weekend? I get really frustrated/depressed that I can’t trade on the weekend. I am worried that I am becoming like a gambler who is getting addicted, or is this a normal and common feeling?

LOL. I’m sure everyone who loves trading does. Use the down time to recharge your batteries. True success is about balance in your business or job and personal life. You need both. I use part of the down time to go on utube and watch trading video’s. I use to do it at night, now instead when I’m done trading I relax and prepare for the next day. On the weekend, I recharge but also leaving a little time for learning. But no question can be depressing. Especially when you come across something new Friday a couple of minutes before NY close.

…absolutely!!!

And sometimes you cannot even access your own broker’s trading platform at the weekend, to study your own charts…

But, like gp00053 says, you need time off… to spend with family, friends, yourself… You do not want to become a screen

addict!

Yes, accept that you cannot trade at the weekend, and do other things… and, yes, take stock of what you traded in the

previous week, and plan for the week ahead…

Happy trading.

Good to know I’m not the only one :slight_smile: Thankfully at least my broker allows me full access to the platform (cTrader) over the weekend. I can even alter the TP and SL of open positions (which is quite vital when you know there will be a gap). Enjoy your RnR until Monday, then its back to R:R :stuck_out_tongue: