Harmonic and Fib Help Please

Hey All, I love youz. :slight_smile:

Alright, maybe im getting to ahead of myself. :-p. Anyway, let me get to the point. I love the explanation of harmonic patterns by babypips, but its not sticking with me. I mean, I get some of it and when ever i make a pattern from watching the professionals who i follow like for example jason stapleton, i copy the same chart, I get my fibs together, and it never comes out the pattern they have. Are my fib numbers wrong, is the way Iā€™m doing it wrong. I donā€™t know. I wish I knew how to take pictures of my screen so I can post the pics but unfortunately I donā€™t know how, nor do I think i can with this old computer. By the way, the mt4 fib EXPANSION tool, is that the same as the extended tool that they used as an example on babypips. Iā€™m guessing it is, but it wouldnā€™t hurt to hear a conformation.

So can anyway like tell me how they have there fib tools labeled.What numbers and so on and so forth. Maybe even give a step my step pic of them drawing harmonic patterns. I would be very thankful. If I make billions, U can habe millions. I promise. :wink:
[B][/B]

unfortunately I will not be of much help as I have never been able to grasp the concept of harmonic price patterns unless they are absolutely perfect and that rarely happens. However posting a picture would be of great help so we can see what you are working with.

To post a picture in mt4 just right click anywhere on your chart and select save picture as, name the picture and save it to your photos (or wherever else you like on your computer). Then I like to use photobucket (any of the like I am sure will work just fine and there free) but upload the photo to photobucket. From there when you view your photo on photobucket and on the right hand side of the screen there is a box that says ā€œlinks to share photosā€ click on the IMG link and it will copy it. Then on a post here juct right click and select paste to paste the link and your done. Once you click post Reply/thread your chart will magically appear for everyone to see.

Now as for you fibs yes I believe they are the same. It has been a while since I have used mt4 so I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. But to the best of my rememberance they are the same

Sorry its not much help but its the best I got with what I have to work with

pop over to my thread trading in harmony in free trading systems mate

Wookie seems to have a decent thread on harmonic price patterns so he might be able to help you. However try and figure out how to post charts if you can post a thread then you can post a chart. It will help us pinpoint exactly where you might be missing something. Plus when you become a super trader you can show us some awesome trades.

Anyhow here is a link to Wookies thread

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/61002-trading-harmony-harmonic-patterns-price-action.html

I Love You ALL. :-). You too BOB. Love you for trying. :-). :-). :-). Come give daddy a hug lol. jking.

Hi DeanoMeano. The Fib level numbers looking ā€˜wrongā€™ could depend on the following: using a web-based trading platform. For example, with FXCM, this is the case, but using the desktop version then displays the Fib price levels for that pair. Does this help?

Yeah, thanks pipmehappy. I hope ur really as happy as ur pips lol. :-p. I figured out my mistake. Bro, u should definitely go check out that guys harmonic thread. Iv been on it for the last couple hours, and he has a video that he made about the cypher pattern, bro!!! THERE ARE ALL THESE CUPHER PATTERNS OUT THERE I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT!

Iā€™m smelling green already bro

Hi PipMeHappy,

Do you believe thereā€™s an error with the Fib levels on our web-based platform? Iā€™d like to have our tech team investigate this further if thatā€™s the case. Could you give me an example?

Thanks,
Jason