System development

Hello guys,

I am a university math & statistics student and I am new to forex. My goal is to develop my own forex model.

Any threads you suggest to develop a system? Any trader you recommend? Any product recommendations?

I really appreciate your answer!

IMO you’d better learn Elliotts Waves))) For math and statistics students it will be good. This theme also contains Fibonacci numbers.

What your asking is like me coming to you and asking you “I never went to school but can you tell me what algebra books and teachers I can go to and will help me prepare to join an upcoming university algebra competition?” Trading is no different. You need to start with a strong foundation by learning the basics, then you need to practice and practice what you’ve been learning. he good news is the baby pips school is set up the same way a real school works. The better news is it won’t cost you anything near what a university education costs. And in my opinion math background will make your journey learning the basics much quicker and easier.

So start there and practice what you are learning. Ask questions in the forum, give opinions, watch some utube video’s, there are video’s on everything from the very basic what is forex and how does it work to full blown trading strategies. Good Luck
Gp