Hello Trader fellows please guide me little

I am reading Oscillators at Schools. I can’t Add ADX Like in The Class Can someone Help me how to add like that we can if Adx is below the 20 or above the 50.
:34:
thanks in advance

I am not sure I understand your question. If the ADX line is above 20 then it means the current trend is strong (some traders use the 25, 30 or even the 40 level to determine when the trend is strong but you can just stick with the 20). The ADX doesn’t say whether the trend is up or down, only that the current trend, whichever it may be, is strong (above 20) or weak (when it is below 20).

The ADX indicator usually comes with the Directional Movement Index lines as well, the +DM and the -DM. If the +DM is above the -DM then there is a bullish trend. If the ADX line is also above the 20 line there is a supposedly a strong bullish trend. If the -DM is above the +DM then there is a bearish trend. If the ADX line is also above the 20 line there is a supposedly a strong bearish trend.

The ADX is very much a lagging indicator. Quite often, as soon as it identifies a strong trend the trend is nearly over.