Trading Simuator for 2014

Hi all, So I’m trying to find a free way of simulating the market to perfect my game, as you do.

Problem I have is that I keep hitting a wall with every system I found. This is what I have found so far…

Forex tester 2- demo is severely limited only 3 pairs!

Vhands- the 2 indicators Vhistory & Vterminal in the navigator are greyed out and do not allow me to use them

LFH Trading Simulator 3- all the scripts(buy stop etc) are greyed out and again cannot use.

So if anyone knows of sim that works please let me know or a way of ungreying the above would also be a massive help!

Thanks in advance.

Darth

To ze best of my knowledge, there isn’t anything free sim that works. There was an open source project called Flexy…or something back in 07. But I don’t think it materialized.

That sucks, thanks for your response.

ok so i know now why the indicator and scripts are greyed out, mt4 recently (i think) changed some of there settings and now they won’t recognise the coding of the indicators. Now all i have to do is learn how to code…:frowning: lol

I personally use Forex Testet 2 paid version. You get data from 2000 till present date on most majors. Cross pairs vary but the platform it fast & simple to use. You also can purchase more data if needed. Best money I’ve spent & wished I had done this years ago.

Hi tyrone thanks for the advice, I’m seriously considering it tbh. Funny story I was born in ashford kent.

Really. I’ve lived here for 22 years. Moved down from Haverhill in Suffolk when I was 19. Where you living now?

South dorset, trading sims EA’s i’ve been told our a problem on mt4 since there update… So frustrating.

I definitely recommend Forex Tester 2. Gives you a lot of data with the paid version, works similar to MT4 (if you are already familiar with it), has flexible options to adjust speed of candles, time increments, along with giving you good stats to measure your simulation trading results.

Definitely what I use when it’s slow, or I want to train my skill set. I actually did a video on how to use it to accelerate your learning curve.

But on another note - you can get a $50 discount here:
https://secure.payproglobal.com/orderpage.aspx?products=142463

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre
2ndSkiesForex

Hi chris, thanks for spending the time to say something. Yeah I can see why people buy it the demo is good.

Thanks so much for the code! now I am seriously tempted lol. is the discount off already on as that page shows no sign of a $50 off?

'Best

Darth

Hey Y’all, finally found a trading simulator that works effortlessly on any MT4 platform just google MT4i. Sign up for free and get the free software which also allows you to record your results like myfxbook does. Though haven’t tried it yet.

Cheers

Darth