New trader looking for a mentor

I am a new trader to forex. Just started babypips. First I need a recomendation for a easy to learn software as to try out the tools learned on babypips. I am on oanda but I amm having a hard time implementing bolingercurves and all of that. I would appreciate some direction. Also if there is anybody out there that would like to team up or offer mentoring services, contact me please. If you are a new trader interested in starting a forex learning group please contact me alsoThank you and continued success.

i am new too. I am looking for a mentor too but what were u thinking as far as a group?

I have been studing for about 6 months and would like to join your group. How do you plan on getting together? If you want an excellent platform to pratice on goto fxdd. They let you use professional charts for free. The only problem is that thier trailing stops cancel when you log off.

yes, lets group up and learn

Oh dear… this is probably not going to end well. A bunch of newbies hanging out together, trading off each others perceived wisdom. Guys, its all here in spades! There are at least half a dozen traders on BP (seek and ye shall find) who you’d want on point and they don’t cost a dime!

Sorry there is not an easy way. This is the SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS, believe me bullies are little angels compared to this. It takes a lot of pain. The only short way is to blow up at least three accounts to experience the real pain by yourself. Belive me when I say the loss of a relative or a friend is nothing compared with the loss of your account in fractions of seconds. “Market take the brightest people and smash them onto the pavment as a regular basis”, guess what, the one who said that is in prison now.

No intention to offend but this is not for little angels nor innocet neither naive people. Lot of pain incomming, at least someone is telling you what is going to happen. Me, I had to deal with real pain, kicking with bare foot the edge of the bed when is dark is nothing compared to the frustration of loss. Is Oanda launching a new publicity campaing or somethign? Because a lot from Oanda arround. Your enthusiasm will be drained in the next days. This is not for enthusiasts, this is not a new fashion or a fan group. This is real pain. OH PAIN PAINFUL PAIN. Have you ever seen Ice Road Truckers? How these guys shove off how tough they are? Well, they will suck as traders, this is not for proud nor perfectionist people, this is for the humble and mentally tough, weird combination must I say. Here is where we know the difference between men and children and you guys, sorry for saying this, are to far away from being babies. Do you know why this site is called Babypips? Because we all cried like babies when we’ve lost our accounts. Not an actual story, just made up, maybesome mod explains later the origin of the name, but sounds cool.

But it is still funny to suck out all the sarcasm. Some people think we are joking when we are saying things like this. And normal people tend to say “oh you are going to lose everything,everyone loses, only the ones with info and power can make it” and there is the other group of normal people saying “it cannot be that hard, just buy and hold and wait until the price goes up”. I love the last one, at least the first one has some senseof caution.

im also pretty new to the forrex market, and can confidetly tell you guys that its not a good idea a bunch of new traders coming together and making all the begginers mistakes together, be clever and contact a broker where they have online managers and educational skills that can help you along the way, even starting off with a 30 day protected account like i did where is no risk of loss whatsover! Try out itcfx i only have amazing things to say about them…but if you still want to start up a study group im in :slight_smile:

I think you can make babypips a kinda of mentor to learn from.