AUD and JPY are bullish due to weal US Dollar

The March FOMC minutes highlighted a noticeably more cautious tone among policymakers, who pushed back against the recent interest rate elevation in the United States, hurting the US Dollar. Citing the market’s interpretation of the economic forecasts as too optimistic for the purported interest rate hike path, the minutes released yesterday were not the hawkish panacea the US Dollar was looking for.
The forex economic calendar is heavier today, and I’ll be kicking off coverage of the GBP Bank of England Rate Decision at 06:45 EDT/10:45 GMT in the DailyFX Live Trading Room. Join for a discussion of trading setups in GBP-based pairs.

Shared by Marketlive365.com

I think the recent sell-off (today) as a buying opportunity in the USD. I think the AUD, CAD, NZD and JPY are especially vulnerable and have taken my shorts today or added to them.

I agree with the correction in those currency pairs. I am short the NZDUSD and long the USDCAD.

Agreed! Posted my opinion here (check it out if you’re interested I’d love to hear your thoughts)

Short here.

I think the volatility will come early next week…