Forexcashbackrebate. Anyone use this service too?

Hello,

Anyone use this service too? Forexcashbackrebate look very good and support is very good too. I have now, very good discount.

what do you think?

nicetrader

I have never liked services like that for the simple reason that nothing is for free and the way you are being paid is by trading with higher spreads which eats away at your profits. Trust me for every $1 you get your broker is making more than that from you. In the end you are better off trading with a broker who offers tight spreads rather than chase bonuses. It is a newbie trap.

Hello, i think, you not have right. this service not use higher spread. i have accounts and all is same like before . i have ecn broker. all is good.

higher spread, this is only myth. Exist good services and bad services. Like good and bad brokers. when you want, test too. really is not different. I not have any problem.

As I said, nothing is for free so you might want to think about that.

The original and best website is cashbackforex.com …all the rest are copies of their concept. It is all about the control panels, the brokers they support and the regularity of payments. Correct me if I am wrong.