Trading

Hi…

I’m new to this forum and very new to trading in market… Please help me out in clarifying my basic doubts and help out to get success in trading??

Is it better to invest in stocks or shares??
For this should i open a margin account or normal trading account??
if its for shares, which is better equity or commodity??

Thank you in advance

Hello rennai…

As you seem to be more interested in stocks and shares, it may be better for you to go to a forum that is more dedicated to

those, such as the following:

Online Traders’ Forum

Good luck.

There is no such thing as better or worse, it depends on your preference and abilities. There are great equity traders/investors and there are great forex traders. Commodities are a third asset class. I recommend you spend a lot more time educating yourself before you even open a trading account.

Hey there, rennai

You do seem to be more interested in stocks trading. I agree with TheLastBear in that there are no “better” assets, just assets that are more suitable to your resources and personality. Maybe you can try opening up demo accounts in each then decide for yourself. Here’s a page on forex vs. stocks if currency trading is still one of your options.

Good luck!

I totally agree with what TheLastBear said. My be you should try with forex trading first than explore the other options.

Hi…

What’s all about forex trading??

Go through the introductory pages of: School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading |
Should furnish you with a good answer to your question.

Well, Forex trading is very good for those who are understanding it and study it properly before jumping the live trading.

Now, You can start learning about Forex from School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading (open demo account with any broker for practice) than jump in to live trading.

PS. Feel free to ask any question to us if you got stuck anywhere.

Best of luck

Thank you so much for your answers… Which is best online share trading or forex trading? what is difference between both??

If you mean Stock trading I am hearing a lot of opinions and recommendations for Options and Futures trading so you might wanna have a look at that too :slight_smile:

Trading in forex is not easy. We must have good skill if we want to get maximal result here. Surely, we must have good skill in forex trading if we want to get maximal result. So let’s learn first, then use demo account to get trading experience. There is a lot of video learning, even broker also provide it.

Well i would prefer the Forex market, stock markets are very unpredictable and in some countries they are poorly regulated.

Stock market in US is pretty well regulated :wink: As for unpredictability I presume that its much less unpredictable than forex…

forex trading risk is large. So we need to have good skills and psychology to be able to earn money in forex trading. And we also need to have MM and RM so that forex risk can be minimized. for that, with the demo account we can train the MM and RM Trading

Trading is a very promising business yet so high-risk on the other hand. And not everyone has the ability and capability to do forex trading since you must acquire essential skills and knowledge to be consistent and profitable.

What is all about futures & options?? Is it same like commodity and currency trading

I almost think that trading is like starting a business.

There many out there who want to start one, or have started on but failed. Very few succeed, and those that succeed are the people who want it the most.

Thank you so much

I suggest you to open a demo trade account. When you use that account, you have grow curiosity to learn forex…