JA Wealth: opinions on new company run by kids that offers Forex courses

“JA Wealth is a scam company that preys upon young people. They actively target teenagers, advertising a 995 GBP “Two-day forex trading courses” in youth media, promising sure profits and easy money. Renting sports cars to give the illusion of wealth, and throwing parties with the money they fleece from ‘students’, the scammers send out a stream of photos on instagram showing their ‘bling lifestyle’, which in turn entices more young kids to join the course and part with their savings.”

Has anyone heard of this company?

What do they think?

Heard of this company, I must say the marketing of this company is brilliant. What they do is they find ‘instagram famous’ people with a large following base to sell this so called millionaire lifestyle to all their followers. #

In regards to JA Wealth being a scam company, it depends how you want to define scam. They’re not illegally defrauding customers, but they’re operating immoral practices. Convincing youngsters who want the finer things in life, that they can simply take a 2 day course and become the next Wolf of Wall Street. Anybody who knows anything about trading forex/commodities/indices knows this is simply impossible.

They tell their customers to say they have made a profit on video and post screenshots of profits on their CMC DEMO accounts. They never mention the serious losses that can be incurred when spreadbetting and only having a few hours experience.

I think it’s a shame teenagers (or their parents) are being fleeced out of a £1000. That’s alot of money for something a proactive teenager could have researched himself over a few days, but going back to your point, they’re blinded by the illusion these people are selling them.

Their main source of revenue is providing the course. It’s a shame a bright teenager who wants to get involved in stocktrading cannot ask themselves: [B]If these people were such good stocktraders, why are they spending their time teaching instead of actually trading??[/B]

The people running JA Wealth have no financial background or credibility. The CEO: Joshante Amihyia, from looking at his LinkedIn, has worked at House of Fraser and is a dropout from Greenwich University. Now if students think this is the person who can make them rich for £1000, maybe they deserve to be duped out of their money.

And just for the record, so I am not known as a JA wealth ‘hater’. I am currently a junior analyst at UBS in London. So if anybody from JA wealth feels that my post has not done their trading skills justice, contact me and we can see if you can back your phony instagram trader lifestyle on a real trading floor!

This is very relevant: jawealthscam.blogspot.co.uk/

JA WEALTH are NOT scamming people, they are simply selling information that is FREELY available on the internet right now. They make it seem as if they have discovered a special way of making money trading forex via their marketing tactics when in reality what they are doing is teaching people how to SCALP the market. Scalping involves an extremely HIGH degree of risk. Inexperienced and undisciplined traders can easily lose over 10% of their capital on one bad trade and this is what they don’t tell you. Just by looking at the charts and studying it long enough you can figure out when to buy and sell by yourself. People just lack confidence so JA WEALTH provide guidance and reassurance even though what they are teaching is not what real hedge fund managers and corporate city traders practice.

I personally haven’t been on the course although by all the posts on instagram and twitter its very easy for me to depict their whole operation. There is nothing wrong with what they are doing although the way they promote their business is causing people to feel jealous LOL. They are marketing information which CAN change peoples lives although can ruin people financially if they are not well capitalised and not emotionally stable. They have targeted a niche market of young people that are literally clueless about trading and are completely oblivious to the fact that all the information being taught at the bootcamp is online for free but their trading entry and exit techniques may be different. Real traders that manage millions would’t dream of scalping the market because there is so much uncertainty but I commend them for their efforts because fortune favours the brave and if your willing to take a risk, the sky is the limit. Don’t trade just because you want to make some extra cash. Becoming a professional trader takes hard work and dedication and you have to be passionate about it, so just make sure your in it for the long run before you fork over your cash.

BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING SCAM ARTISTS, RUNNING JA FRAUD WEALTH:
Joshante Amihyia
Jordon Gordon-Berry
Tre Mckenzie
Odeanie Lungs
Eleni Philippou
Omari Robinson

TRADING STANDARDS ARE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING JA WEALTH IN COOPERATION WITH THE FCA. THE LANDLORD OPERATOR REGUS HAS BEEN CONTACTED. THE INVESTIGATION IS JUST GETTING STARTED. GOOD LUCK TO THESE MISLEADING IMMORAL INSTAGRAM 419ERS.

JA WEALTH CONSULTANTS LTD IS A SCAM COMPANY

Shaun Lee Powells Forex Trading company Astrofxc.com has been selling forex trading courses, funnily enough his girlfriend Shenae Remirez was part of the JA Wealth forex trading courses scam a year ago that was busted. Photo here: View image: Untitled 2

Here is a page dedicated to Shenae Remirez as part of the JA Wealth scam with emails from her: Joshante Amihyia, Jermaine Berry-Gordon and the JA Wealth Scam: 28. Shenae Remirez