Trading setups with a high success rate for each trade? (R:R can be as low as 1:1)

Not looking for something that you need to wait weeks or months for the ‘perfect setup’ to occur. I was just wondering what trading setups/systems are generally regarded as having a very high success rate for each trade? As said in the title, the Risk:Reward doesn’t matter, it can be as low as 1:1.

Please humor me, I’ve been doing some thinking and wanted to test out a theory.

You would like for a trading method to apply on short term time frames 30 minutes or less. You can still take into account tec, fundi and trader sentiment analysis, just make sure the analysis agrees with the time frame you want to trade. I have used a 12 period EMA and a Stochastic 533 period

Above EMA you go long, below you go short and confirm plan with Stochastic, The thing about smaller time frames and risk reward ratio, is the shorter time and closer RR the more you have to have the experience to nowwhen to zip and when to zag.
Good Luck
Gp

Thanks man, is there a thread that goes into a little more detail on your method? And also, what sort of % success do you have for each trade (just ballpark so I know what I’m getting into)?

With the greatest of respects to you. I’m not trying to be mean or anything like that, but I answered your request because you said you wanted to test out a theory. If you need more detail, a support thread, and success %, you don’t have enough experience or knowledge to try this or any other short term method IMO. The shorter the time frame you trade and the closer risk reward, the better you have to be at analysis so you can make a plan, then work the plan.

Do yourself a favor and go through babypips school and at least get enough of an understanding so you can make decisions that have a chance at being good. Good Luck
Gp

Create a purely mathematical approach like I did. I believe math is the best for and has the highest possibility for high accuracy. My system I am still somewhat learning, but I have a grey system so to speak. I do not get black and white signals. That’s a different topic though. Any how, Microsoft Excel can do some amazing things. But don’t just take my word for it xD

Also… I trade 1:1 RR. Something new to me, But It definitely makes you a better trader and analyst if you can handle the pressure.