Trading systems

Hello you guys i have a question do you know where i could find rewiews without reading a whole forum a site wich i guess will probably be a membership site wich offers you tested trading systems ?
All i could find was futurestruth.com

Thank you

If you have to pay for it, it’s not going to be any good.

And why is that isnt the logical response you pay for quality?isnt there some reputed websites that offer this?.
Thank you

I think what jadd means is there is more value in proving any strategy to yourself then relying on someone else.

No, you don’t pay for quality. Well usually you do. But not here.

Why would anybody sell a working trading system? The only way a trading system can work is by exploiting a market inefficiency. The more people that use it, the less well it will work and eventually it will stop working if enough capital is being traded in that way.

Also not to mention… If you have a working trading system, what is the need to sell it? Why go through the trouble of marketing and advertising it? The answer is because anybody you buy a trading system from makes their money as a professional salesman, not a Forex trader.

Agree with jadd

Not only is learning your own system good, but you get exposed to a lot of the things out there on the forex market and learn from them as well. I definitely recommend that you try to develop your own system before buying one.

REALLY? Only this one?
Dude, are you a google search expert?

That one was the only one that had good reviews and i`ve also heard about Dr Pruitt who owns the site and he was also recomended by Rickey Cheung one of the worlds best trading system creater experts

Usually people are paying for quality and that’s fine, but here in this case that is not the best idea. Ask your self, why would someone sell you a trading system if it’s that good.