I'm trying to find an application someone posted on this website a long time ago

I was navigating around babypips when I came across a couple screen shots posted by a member of a really cool program.

However now I can’t find the program ANYWHERE. The computer program (it’s NOT a book) is called FX Bootcamp presents the FX Business planner.

You enter your starting balance, your risk limit, and your salary percentage and it spits out a three year chart of your projected earnings.

Please and thank you. I tried going on fx bootcamp but there’s no information anywhere and I have no idea how to contact support.

I would post a link to the picture from the program but I don’t have enough posts yet.

It sounds like an excel spreadsheet. I don’t know where to find the program but it’s easy to make one yourself.

Google Search FX Bootcamp presents the FX Business planner.
I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but looks like a good place to start

first result is this certain post, vicious circle

I really really wish I could post the link.

It’s post number 17 on the thread “How much does the average forex trader make?” by Yarcofin back on april 6th of 2008.

Post number 17 is by GBLilleyUSMC, I tried to message him but he hasn’t been on in over a year so that’s a dead end.

It’s definitely a spreadsheet disguised as a program but it’s a very advanced spreadsheet. You can give yourself a percentage of the profits each day as salary and put the rest towards compounding and it’ll spit the numbers out.

Here’s the link — 301 Moved Permanently

I checked the FxBootcamp website — fxbootcamp.com — and searched that site for the FX Business Planner that you’re looking for, but nothing came up.

Apparently, that Planner is no longer available.

:frowning: Darn. I’ve seen a looooot of speadsheets and compound interest calculators but none of them as nice as that one.