Expertise Advises regarding MT4

Hello everyone
I’m pretty new in MT4 trading systems and custom indicators
Training on a demo account for a while, and need your help

Please help me and everyone in this community by answering my few questions:
[B]1- What is the best Broker that easily withdraw and deposit money and has the lowest fees
2- What are the best MT4 custom indicators? As I knew and saw in youtube “MBFX” is a great and an easy one (please include links to the indicators and real experiences and if possible a link that explain it)
3- What are the best Automated MT4 software that open and close deals automatically, as I know “PIPJet” is a good one but slow, please provide me with your system and please include full details :slight_smile:
[/B]
if there are more software that may help even in other MT4 category please share :slight_smile:
These are the main questions that many beginners and almost every trader ask
I want a way that I work to earn money quickly but securely with low risk

Your opinion is important please share it with us
Thank you

I was hoping to hear from anyone,
Please help urgently

No one is looking to help?
What a shame

Maybe people have the impression you don’t want help, you’re looking for people who took time to do the work to do yours. Maybe you should spend some, just a little and you could answer these questions for your self like a lot of people have done

Thank you, and sorry
I thought this forum is looking to benefit each other
But unfortunately it not
Everyone having a knowledge is not sharing it "what a shame"
Thank you

Dude, you’re asking for access to an ATM machine.
People aren’t going to look to support someone who has done no leg work at all on their own.
You’d probably get responses if you tried a broker out, tried a few indicators, tried a strategy, then posted your experience and asked for specific help wherever you found weaknesses.

Jake

Agree totally with above comments. You sound like me 18 mths ago. Bro open up a small micro account (I trade with IC markets) and just trade. You will be suprise how quickly you learn about the markets once you put your own cold hard cash on the line

Exactly, most of these questions could be answered by some research at poster’s end…and for my two cents or one and three fourths, EA’s are not worth the time or the money either…you’re better off with manual trading…good luck.

As you can read all the responses below are in a same matter, so I believe you understand that what you are asking for is just not working like that. You need totally different approach if you really want someones help.

qourat,

It took me over three years of trading FX before I was able to knit together a few profitable months in a row. So don’t be surprised if it takes years to become a competent trader, as it also does to learn to play a musical instrument, become a master homebuilder or train to run a marathon. :wink:

There will be some exceptions, but typically to become a successful full-time-primary-source-of-income FX day trader, you need to have enough money to support yourself for the 1-3 years it may take before you become profitable.

Also a pile of cash to fund your trading account. And willing to lead a weird isolated live, especially if you’re in the US waking in the middle of the night for the london/euro open and going to sleep in the middle of the afternoon, very strange. LOL!

Say good bye to your family, friends and hobbies for a year or two. And realize the first 5K or 10K account you blow is nothing compared to the thousands & thousands & thousands of dollars out of pocket, you’ll piss away paying your bills supporting yourself for the first few years.

IMO, trying to do it along with a full-time job is a lot more difficult than most new traders realize but MUCH more practical and realistic.

Another odd thing about this FX gig, the more you learn the more you realize you have even more to learn and you’re not even close to the end. I suspect that’s why most new traders decide to quit and move on.