Anyone familiar with dean malone's 'easy' trading method?

hi, babypippers:
Is there anyone familiar with dean Malone’s E.A.S.Y. trading method? I was wondering what settings to use with its Price Action Channel (PAC)? I know they are 5 period smoothed moving average, applied to high and low. But what about the SHIFT value? anyone knows that? THX for your help!

Shuo

I would be very careful with anything sold as easy. In addition this is a question best addressed to the vendor as their support team should be knowledgeable about the ‘stuff’ they sell.

there is no shift value.

In addition when anything with: always, never, secret, never before released and my personal favorite, trade like the big boys.

+1.

There’s nothing new or secretive about trading and there most likely never will be.
Read Wyckoff’s “Studies in Tape Reading”- written in 1910.
Mostly everything you see in his text (and those of other pioneers of his day) is [B][U]exactly[/U][/B] what is still in use today (in terms of strategy); just re-worded/re-packaged differently.

Jake

I agree there’s so much just rehashed crap. That’s one of the reasons why it’s so hard for and aspiring trader to learn to trade profitably.

As far as the method in question here. I had studied this method a while back and find it far too complex to be tradable. I’m a firm believer simple is better. Trade naked. Allen

I think the main reason aspiring traders fail is they don’t take the time in the beginning to learn the basics so they can recognize rehashed crap. Personally I don’t see any problem in the beginning using some one elses system while you learn and get the knowledge and experience necessary to build your own.

The main thing OP needs to know, is almost all these people who are selling or in some cases offering for free systems, that not to far down the road they are going to get an up sale for an expansion on the free stuff for money and most not all, but most of the time that’s where the rehashed crap comes. Befoer you spend your money, investigate, investigate and when you’re finished that. . .investigate again
Allen I forgot to mention, your video’s are very good
Gp