Good Indicator for 15m Chart?

I’ve been doing 100% of my trading through Price Action with great success. But I was curious on whether or not there’s an indicator (that when combined with price action), can compliment what I’m already doing. Pull-backs are really the only thing I could use more fine-tuning with. Is there anything that could increase me knowing whether or not I’m dealing with a pullback or how strong a trend is? Admittedly I’m ignorant to Indicators as a lot of people whom have mentored or given me advice on Forex have advised me to shy away. But is there anything that can give more perspective on what i’m already seeing via price action given my TF?

Thanks.

Yes- definitely.

I recommend:
-14,3,3 stochastics (you’ll want to look for divergence or confirming indications)
-20 EMA (exponential moving average)
-Tick volume
-FIBOs

So, with those 4 indicators right there, you just went from using:
-Price action candlestick analysis
-Support/Resistance

…which is 2 reasons to enter the market

to

-Price action candlestick analysis
-Support/Resistance
-14,3,3 stochastics
-20 EMA
-Tick volume
-FIBOs

6 reasons to enter the market.
This is just a recommendation, and a mere insight into how I trade personally.

Jake

I’d go with a 20 ema also. Its the only indicator I use (plus market times). A solid pullback should touch the 20 ema if nothing else thus confirming the action. Fairly common strategy, alot more to it, hard to master.

On the 15 minute time frame I like: PVT (Price Volume Trend) and MFI (Money Flow Index), VSA_v2, along with Support, Resistance and a 24 SMA