Daily Time Frame Question

I currently live in the Philippines (Asia) and my system dictates that I trade on the close of the daily candlestick. The problem is that the close happens around 5am (I think) and I can only open my trade when I wake up. Have any of you guys encountered the same problem? What did you guys do about it? Thank you in advance!

and the strategy is?

One thing you could do if you do not wish to wake up at 5am and the strategy you use is simple enough to program into an Expert Advisors, then you should do so.

If you don’t know EA programming, then you can use the free EA creators on the web. Just do a Google search and you should be able to find a few.

If its pretty complicated and you’re pretty sure the strategy is profitable, and don’t mind spending a few hundred bucks, then you could find someone EA programmers to create it for you.

Or if you don’t mind sharing your strategy, then you could ask someone on this forum to help program your strategy for you.

If you wish to share your strategy there are many good programmers in this forum to create an ea… Its upto you to decide…

A modified donchian channel breakout. I need a close outside the channels to enter a trade.

I think all of that should be factored into your trading strategy when you created it. You had all those variables and in case you did not create your own trading strategy and (not accusing you) and try to copy something else you read somewhere you need to make necessary modifications in order to fit your circumstances which takes time and goes back to the need for traders to create their own trading strategy.