Precision Price Action Trading - Video Series

[video=youtube_share;NvzxbVnsYGk]http://youtu.be/NvzxbVnsYGk[/video]

This isn’t going to be filled with judas swingers and <smacks lips> kill zones is it?

Wow… Heavy theme. Interesting.

A+ for creativity- this is definitely a first.
The bar has been set, you must prove yourself now.

I’ll be watching,
Jake

Looks interesting. A fellow newbie here. But it looks like I’m more of a newbie compared to you. I’m looking forward to your videos. :slight_smile:

[video=youtube_share;bzFFA2RIA7U]http://youtu.be/bzFFA2RIA7U[/video]

When we are talking about forex there are risk- Always, more or less, but always.

Liked your videos …waiting for some more …

giving some feedback after watching video…

will it be possible to show a notepad typing what you are doing in the screen ( if you don’t want to add audio instructions ) …I am saying this because charting tools are very small to see…and so its becoming difficult sometimes to grasp what you are doing in the screen…rest is fine.

Thanks for your work and time.

btw, which music is it ?

I wanted to introduce the thread with a market forecast in general terms initially. If you look around most aren’t really confident with their trading - much less be able to forecast major moves. Major moves are the basis of successful trading. Major moves in price can be reduced to a multitude of trading styles and setups.

I trust you seen the Euro/Usd pair and what it has done since the initial video. Several hundred pips in that major move. Future videos shared here will further highlight how price action is king and all other means of trading is second in nature.

Yes you will see my Father’s work showcased here too.

[B]Myfxbook link?[/B]

The best, and maybe the only way to prove that you [I]actually[/I] know what you’re doing.

Just sayin…

I do love me some judas swings into the proverbial slaughter house.

Hi MOC,

Great to see you on here and wish you all the best. But please you MUST share that song with us! :slight_smile:

Good Luck to you Mister :wink: (subscribed)

Hopefully this thread doesn’t go abandoned like the other 2 threads you started.

I think you’re hilarious, because only I know you’re actually not trolling, you’re really just that bitter! lol

Wow… It’s like dejavu. These looks familiar to me…

Cool Vids so far, Always interesting to see what people are doing. Will be interesting to see how you have internalized the lessons taught and adapted them to suit your profile.

Now that’s funny, keep it up,

Thanks while my Dad is InnerCircleTrader I’m no where near as experienced as him. I’m still a teenager finishing my last year as one actually. It is my goal to make enough to generate 100k a year on my own. My Dad always wants to help me but I want to rely on my own ability and skill. Even if I am still very new at it.

I would have used the other thread but I couldn’t find it buried in this website. There is no teaching in this project. It’s more of a personal attempt to share how a real novice uses what my Dad teaches and does all the time. There is no competition or agenda behind it or a mentoring path for me. I’m not experienced or even interested in teaching. I am busy learning it myself. I’m a full time student as well. So keep that in mind and keep your views of my Dad directed to him. I can’t answer for him.

Videos come when I can and sometimes my Dad has to help me make them. I’d like to do one per week showing how I used the things he uses. I’m confident I will lose money here and there. That’s okay since my ego isn’t on the line. I’ve done okay on demo basis and I am trading live funds now. It’s different when the money is real. My Dad makes it look easy but it’s far from it.

My Dad is setting me up with a MyFxBook and he told me you all would ask for it. I’m okay with that. So while I might comment or post in this thread in text very little the majority of the effort will be in videos only.

…and may I ask how old are you? Are you legally enough to date? I mean to trade?